Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2

Thread: New to the form

Post Thanks / Like

Red face New to the form

Hi all from PEI, I am a gal that likes to learn and right now I am learning a lot of new things with the Crochet world. I am doing baby cloths and blankets and I love it. So far , I have been trying on my own to figure out the patterns and I have had to do and redo to get it right. Now I am hoping if I run into a problem I can ask you wonderful people for some help. I will be looking forward to seeing the posts and meeting all of you wonderful people that have the same thing in common as me, we all like to crochet. Oh yes, we have a new baby girl coming in May, the 25th to be exact and she will be our granddaughter and we are very excited. I have been looking for free patterns that are really cute and easy to follow. If you have any helpful idea's for me I would be very grateful.

2. Likes Susan2014, AudreyL liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome PEI, Im from Minnesota and glad to meet you. I am a love of Crochet World Mag. & few others. What you can do for patterns go to search and add in crochet easy baby patterns & click & pop up comes with many links. Try it. I'll drop by and leave some to. Have a Great "EASTER" and chat soon. Susan2014

Crochet a Lacy Baby Afghan Video

Tulip Preemie Cap - CrochetWithDee.com

Lisa Lately: Pattern: Easy Baby Blanket
    Last edited by Susan2014; 04-03-2015 at 09:06 PM. Reason: added

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the Forum. I crochet doilies
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome to the crochet forums! Nice to have you here and congrats on the new grandbaby!

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to our group and Congrats on becoming a Grandma to a special little girl.....They are so wonderful .....and can get us into so much trouble....(good trouble) that is...lol I have two GDs , seven and five and one GS age two...I have two sons so the little girls were a great gift for me.....love my grandson very much also, but the little girls are just a different kind of joy.... and they are both very princess like right now...so much fun to create stuff for and at the age they can help....
    Here is some eye candy..... enjoy ....Happy Crocheting .. .. Davena

easy baby outfits girls crochet - Bing Images

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome from Pa. So nice to have you with us