Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  2
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Post Thanks / Like

2. Likes Butterflyrose liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Awwww thank you that was really cute!!! Hugs Winnie

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the Easter wishes, Davena! Jacquie Lawson e-cards are always so beautiful.

I sure miss my boys being younger. I always put Easter baskets together for them, even when they were in high school. I'd pick up all kinds of Easter candies at the dollar store and as they got older, I'd add in a DVD, a video game, or a music CD in their baskets. I remember the looks on their faces when they woke up on Easter mornings.

Shelley

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks, and Happy Easter to you , and all my Crochet Talk friends.
    Attached Images Attached Images Easter Card Wish Enjoy-img_0164-jpg 

6. Likes Davena liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Kitty, your Easter eggs are lovely. Do you have a pattern source or are you one of those talented people who create their own?
    I have several I did years ago by a pattern in a magazine. I will probably part with some tomorrow since my little grandson has asked to have one! Who knows what he will do with it, but he loves to take something with him when he leaves Grandma's house!
    Beverly

"A desire to craft is one of the deepest yearnings of the human soul!"

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the Easter greeting. I did crochet Easter baskets for some young friends from some rug yarn that I found in my misc. stash. I had forgotten the rug yarn was in the box or even when I last used it. I would attach a picture but I do not know how. Happy Easter every

Post Thanks / Like
    I saw it on Pinterest, I just looked and there's no diagram just instructions in Russian. What I did was start with a round motif and then fit it to the egg by trying it on the egg after every round and then crocheting 3 chains and single crocheting in a space on the motif, wherever it needs to be to increase or decrease to fit the egg , crochet to the middle, then do the other end of the egg the same , and then zig zag back & forth between the two halfs to attach to egg. Then after you do a few , try using a square motif and decrease to fit egg by gathering at each side with a cluster stitch or two. That's how I did them

Post Thanks / Like
    Here's somethinghttp://www.wollplatz.de/blog/eierbecher-hakeln-ostern/. An eggcup.

Post Thanks / Like
    Kitty, thanks for posting the instructions on covering the eggs. I will be trying that for next Easter.
    Beverly

"A desire to craft is one of the deepest yearnings of the human soul!"

Post Thanks / Like
    Early Easter DIY | LVLY

Victorian Egg Covers

Here are a couple of sites that have patterns for the egg covers. Enjoy, and Kitty your eggs are beautiful and your GS will cherish his... It is funny , my two GDs , also have to take some little thing with them when they leave Grandmas house...