Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Red face 4-3 Soulshine Creations By Susan-Blog Post/Thx for all of the great comments on 3-27

Hi all, I've been so busy, my goodness, putting a load of hours into the blog post and had to do extra physical therapy to make up for it. I would have had my new handbag on it but it's still lacking the finishing touches that I need things from All Fabric to make them with. The public goes in the 9th-11th in April. The handles might be getting redone, I'm just not happy with them at all and I plan to use this bag a lot. The body is the easiest part if you line it, crochet the handles, fastener flap & buttons. I'd love to find a thrift store bag to use the handles and hardware from it, so I'm going to look this weekend. I'm working on some summer clothing now, my first, hoping it all turns out good so I can wear it. I need some new summer pieces, it all depends on how far my summery yarn will go! The bag I made with squares was just too big to carry full time, it's best used as a tote, a yarn tote at that, to hold my black yarn. I need some greens that aren't all Christmas shades so I hope all Fabric will have some $1-$2.00 deals when I go!

The link for today's blog post is below this paragraph. I have some special, pretty 'Spring things' for you on it, so try to put aside just a little time, get your hot choc or coffee or tea and relax with it for me. I think you'll like it, this part isn't so much crochet related as it is to show you my appreciation, enjoy some of the dimple pleasures in life, to cheer us all up and get us into the peaceful frame of mind of love, caring and sharing as we welcome warmer weather (which I can live without, but that's another story, lol!), come out of a very cold winter in most places! And as we feel the comfort and presence of our Savior's gift of his life, and that of His Father who sent His Son to us, and we give thanks for the things we have, no matter how small or big. I plan to make a white cross, book mark size, I have the hook and yarn or thread, I'd love to make one so am going to do that too.
    Post Link:
    4-3 Friday Flowers;Spring;2Giveaways;TonsofCrochetTips&Techni ques;HomeDecorPatterns;CraftsySales | Soul Shine Creations By Susan

Craftsy is having a yarn sale to beat all others right now, and the Spring Blowout Sale was so good that they sold out of all the queen size cotton batting that I needed for my quilt, so now I have to wait, but my banner links will take you to the yarn sale from the blog post or from my fb page. If you're not signed up Craftsy yet, you can do that too, for free of course, thru my banner links. As you know affiliates like that and sponsors make all crochet blog sites remain free of charge, also their Etsy stores, and some ask for cash donations and skeins of yarn donations too. They have to, they can't do it all for free, they give so much of thrit time & knowledge as it is. Nothing operates for free even tho they may seem to, I thought differently like that before I got involved with it myself. The Craftsy sale yarn prices and fantastic yarn they have makes me want an unlimited credit card, lol! Better not tho, huh? might lose the ranch....

I keep up with all comments and threads on Crochet Talk thru my emails the way I have it set up all comments and threads alert me to them on gmail. My husband sets up all that stuff that's too complicated for me! So I know everything that's going on even when I don't get to come visit here or comment. I plan to catch up talking with yall some this weekend tho...
    One more thing, I can't thank you all enough for the supportive, positive feedback and comments you made in the blog's comment section, especially on last week's post, you really touched my heart. Sounds all mushy I know, but I know you read the posts and get into the links and info on them, because of all the topics you bring up in the comments, so thank you do much for making my blog site more than I ever dreamed it would be! Be proud of the kind people that you are, full of integrity, the kind that anyone would be proud to call friend, and I do.

2. Thanks Ladyella thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi SusansSoulShines, you blog has some beautiful photos, and going over old tricks of the trade is an excellent ideas.
    LadyellaONE DAY AT A TIME

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ladyella View Post
    Hi SusansSoulShines, you blog has some beautiful photos, and going over old tricks of the trade is an excellent ideas.

Thx for the compliment on the post Ladyella! The beginner level crochet lovers see most of this as the first time being seen, and since I teach them the basics to learn crochet, you'll see a lot of things you've known for many years, while some are seeing it as new. I try to put a good mix of beginner, intermediate and advanced techniques, methods, tips and patterns in the posts so that beginners can learn and the advanced can be refreshed and reminded of some things! That way we call improve our skills and be 'super crocheters'!