Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Laura/Good News

Post Thanks / Like

Laura/Good News

Laura will be going back to Gateway Rehab Hospital at 7:00 this evening so all of her drs think she is ready to try this again. Pneumonia is cleared up so her breathing is much better Yay!!! She is still having some confusion but not as bad. I found out yesterday she has a hernia in her upper abdomen but have not been able to talk with the doctor about it. I am praying she will not have any more set backs so she can do her exercises and be able to come home!!! She has to be strong enough to transfer from her wheelchair to bed, car etc before she can come home. I want to thank every one of you for praying for Laura she really needed the prayers and the Lord heard them. I appreciate and love you all Winnie

2. Thanks Susan2014 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Winnie Im happy you have such Great news about Laura. She's a fighter &all the Prayers have helped and we (I) will keep them sent. Hopefully from Home soon. Ty for This Great News. Susan2014

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Susan, Thank you Susan I am a firm believer in the power of prayer. I have heard so many people on here praising the Lord for prayers answered it's a real blessing for all of us I think. You take care and have a good night. Love you Winnie

5. Thanks Susan2014 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Winnie, this is really great news! I'm so happy to hear her pneumonia has cleared up. She sure has been one sick lady. Sounds like she has some really good doctors caring for her. I hope her pain has subsided.

I think of Laura often and I'll continue to send out prayers of healing for her. How long do they expect her to be in the rehab facility?

Shelley

Post Thanks / Like
    What terrific news and she is a fighter and is determined to get through this. She is not giving up. Wishing her the best and sending more prayers out to her and you also that she continues to improve and eventually come home.

Roe

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Shelley, Laura will be at rehab at least 2 weeks or more. It all depends on how long it takes her to get her strength back in her good leg and her arms. She won't be able to come home until she can transfer from one chair to the other or chair to bed without help. Now with knowing she has brittle bones she can't afford any falls and I wouldnt be able to catch her if she was falling. Thank you so much for your concern and your prayers it means so much to me. Love you Winnie

Post Thanks / Like
    Winnie, I am so happy to hear about Laura. You both have been in my prayers everyday. I will continue to pray for you both and continue to pray that she will continue to be healed. God is so wonderful. It really made my day to hear such great news. It is really something I needed to hear at this time.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Sonnetta, thank you so much for your continued prayers and I continue to pray for you and your family also. How are you doing??yes God is so good to us when we definately do not deserve it. We just do the best we can for others as a testimony of what He is doing in us!!! I'm so happy if your recieved a blessing today through our blessing from our God and Savior. Thank you I pray you will have a glorious Easter. Love you Winnie

Post Thanks / Like
    Happy to know Laura is feeling better.Shall continue praying for a speedy recovery.The Lord is great.