Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    Post Thanks / Like

Beautiful Sunset Tonight- April 1st

Beautiful Sunset Tonight- April 1st-april-1-sunset-2015-jpg Beautiful Sunset Tonight- April 1st-sunset-002-jpg Beautiful Sunset Tonight- April 1st-sunset-003-jpg Beautiful Sunset Tonight- April 1st-sunset-004-jpg Beautiful Sunset Tonight- April 1st-sunset-005-jpg

Post Thanks / Like
    Beautiful Sunset Tonight- April 1st-sunset-006-jpg Beautiful Sunset Tonight- April 1st-sunset-007-jpg Beautiful Sunset Tonight- April 1st-sunset-008-jpg Beautiful Sunset Tonight- April 1st-sunset-009-jpg Beautiful Sunset Tonight- April 1st-sunset-010-jpg

Post Thanks / Like
    Beautiful Sunset Tonight- April 1st-sunset-011-jpg Beautiful Sunset Tonight- April 1st-sunset-012-jpg Beautiful Sunset Tonight- April 1st-sunset-014-jpg Beautiful Sunset Tonight- April 1st-sunset-april-2015-jpg

Post Thanks / Like
    a few pictures of the moon - 3 pictures
    Beautiful Sunset Tonight- April 1st-april-1st-moon-2015-jpg Beautiful Sunset Tonight- April 1st-moon-april-1st-2015-jpg Beautiful Sunset Tonight- April 1st-moon-april-1st-2015-jpg

Post Thanks / Like
    Very pretty Jean Marie!!! How are you doing?? I'm really tired tonight it's been a long day actually a long three weeks that Laura has been in the hospital and rehab. Ttyl love Winnie

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Winnie,
    I'm doing good. It's hard emotionally when my husband isn't able to go to work. I sent a friend of mine the information for my resume'(rez-i-may) and she is going to make it professional looking. I'm leaving for camp on April 6, my birthday. I had told someone at the community center that it would be my birthday and she asked me if I wanted cake when I get there. I said I did. But they recently said that they have a surprise for me when we get there.

The church choir that I'm in sang on Palm Sunday and is going to sing on Easter Sunday too. We don't need our choir folders for Easter.

I'm finishing up another finger puppet for someone. I made 5 finger puppets for someone who recently had a baby and this is the 6th finger puppet I'm making (it's the 1st finger puppet but a little different) it's for someone else.

It cost $10 to go to camp cause we're going to do some work there to help set up camp otherwise if we didn't work it would be $75. The person I gave the 5 finger puppets to is paying my way to the camp. She said she'd pay me for them and I told her if she paid my way then I'd call it even. She said 'perfect'.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you! I love your photos
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Jean Marie, Happy Birthday a little early!! I'm so happy for you the way the Lord worked everything out for your camp trip!! I will pray for good weather and safety for all of you and that you will have a great and rewarding time. Im sure you will be a blessing to others and pray Gods blessings on you. Love you Winnie

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Winnie2013 View Post
    Hi Jean Marie, Happy Birthday a little early!! I'm so happy for you the way the Lord worked everything out for your camp trip!! I will pray for good weather and safety for all of you and that you will have a great and rewarding time. Im sure you will be a blessing to others and pray Gods blessings on you. Love you Winnie
    Thanks Winnie.
    I just wanted to mention that my husband also has depression and is bi-polar. He hasn't been able to go to work this week because of it. He's feeling a bit better today but I don't know if he can go to work.
    Jean Marie

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Jean Marie, your photos are beautiful. I hope your husband get well so. My husband went through one in January. I know it's difficult for the person who is ill, but it is a lot of pressure on the care giver. So, remember to take care of yourself first♥
    LadyellaONE DAY AT A TIME