Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    Post Thanks / Like

Almost got everything settled.

Never could get my drivers license from Ga. so I am definitely moving to TN I almost got all the arrangements, I got the moving Van, have a storage place already. I am moving April 25, but my apartment won't be available til the 15 of May so I am going to stay with my former SIL. I have to get down there before the 30th of April because My car plates runs out then. My SILs son is bring her down here to Ga so she can drive me back since my Drivers Licence have expired. I don't know what I would have done without Carol, she even volunteered to come get me. Especially since my daughter abandoned me down here.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hope things continue to work out for you. Glad to hear Carol was able to help you in time of need!

3. Thanks MeerKat thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    So happy that you are able to stay with your sil and that you are getting things together. It is a big move again but things have a habit of working out when you least expect them to.

Will be sending good thoughts so that all goes smoothly.

Roe

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm so happy things are working out for you. Moving is always stressful, but it helps when you have a plan in place like you do. You're in my thoughts, Janice.

Shelley

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Janice, Bless your heart I am so glad you are making progress on your move and that your sil Carol is being so helpful. I just pray Gods blessings on your life. Love you Winnie

Post Thanks / Like
    Glad you got things settled and hope everything works out for you and Boo Boo too.

Post Thanks / Like
    It's wonderful that everything is getting going in the right direction now. I wish you good luck on your latest venture and maybe now things will be much better for you.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks everyone. Things are still running smooth. One thing I still have 2 other SILs down there, that I always thought a lot of. And a bunch of nieces and nephews. This family is a wonderful bunch of people. I always regretted moving away after my first husband died.

Post Thanks / Like
    It's funny how you find out who's got your back when you need help. That's when you find out who your real friends are. So glad you are finally moving to where your real family is. You have traveled a rough and round-a-bout road, Janice. I don't get on here much anymore, but I think about you often. Good luck and have a safe trip moving. God willing, you will be much more comfortable in Tennessee where you have wanted to go back to for some time now.

Hugs, Judy

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Judy, I have missed you, for 40 years I regretted moving from there but at the time I thought it was best. Yes My Former-in-laws have always been apart of my life and I will always love them. They truly are My Family. Now I am finally going back where I should have always been.