Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    Post Thanks / Like

Just joined, and wanted to get to know other yarn addicts!

Hello to my fellow yarn addicts! I just joined up this evening and thought I'd say hi. I'm Amber, I am 32 and live in Nashville Tennessee with my husband and seven year old dog. I love crafting, crocheting, quilting, and cooking. Basically all things domestic! I love reading, watching TV, Netflix, and hanging out with friends and family.

I'm a non-smoker, non drinking christian woman who just wants to get to know fellow yarn addicts! I've posted a couple of my most recent projects below, and would love for you to be my friend. I also do a blog over at Craft-a-Boo and would love to have you check me out!

Hope to see you around!

Just joined, and wanted to get to know other yarn addicts!-20150312_081246-jpg

Just joined, and wanted to get to know other yarn addicts!-20150318_094143-jpg

Just joined, and wanted to get to know other yarn addicts!-20150317_122915-jpg

Just joined, and wanted to get to know other yarn addicts!-20150312_185353-jpg

2. Likes Susan2014, AudreyL liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to CT we are a great family and like to help out when needed. Thank you for your pics they are lovely. Love to see your Fur-Baby if you can? I have 2 Cats 3 yrs old on Easter. rescued when 7 weeks old.in Minnesota. I will go check out your site. Have a nice week. Im hoping to see more of you. Susan2014

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Amber! It s nice to meet you! I am Larisa doily maker. You crochet nice things!!
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey thanks! Here's a picture of our fur baby! I'm looking forward to getting to know you all.

Just joined, and wanted to get to know other yarn addicts!-img_20121119_162353-jpg

Post Thanks / Like
    he is wonderful! I am bird lover. My new bird was born in my kitchen. he is 35 days old now and does not fly and does not eat. His mama feeds him
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Ours is Milo. She's almost seven (in August) and is part chicken and part goat. Meaning she is afraid of anything she can't eat. She's afraid of water, ziplock bags, leaves, car tailpipes, the closet where the vacuum cleaner is kept, shoes, garbage bags and soap. (to name a few things) She's a smart ass sometimes and fits perfectly in the family! LOL

Post Thanks / Like
    I have never had own dog or cat but birds. I have 2 lovebirds who are destroyers. They are smart and funny too.
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Amber:

Your fur baby is cute he reminds me of the white Siberian Husky we rescued a few years ago. We currently have a Shiloh Shepherd Onyx who is also afraid of the vacuum. It is nice to meet you.[ATTACH]12102
    Attached Images Attached Images Just joined, and wanted to get to know other yarn addicts!-winter-2015-069-jpg 

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome! Nice to have you here on site with us! You are invited to join our Vendors & Merchants section of CrochetTalk. Here is a link with more information:

http://crochettalk.com/vendors-and-m...te-listed.html

Post Thanks / Like
    I love your dog!!
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן