Thanks Thanks:  4
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Newby SuZ here.

Post Thanks / Like

Cool Newby SuZ here.

I joined your forum just now and am looking forward to learning a lot. I'm going to try NOT to be on here to often as I have a tendency to do more browsing than working on my projects. I'm in CA at this time. A tiny town north of Sacramento. Loving my life.
    I'm a south east ID native...... Tiny town there also!
    The biggest lie I tell myself, "I don't have to write that down, I'll remember it!"

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the Forum. I crochet doileis
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

3. Thanks suzqbo thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I forgot to say that I'm a widowed, full-time Rver, in my 60s and my avitor is my rescue kitty, Sadie Mae who passed away peacefully in her sleep last Thanksgiving night. She was about 13 when I rescued her and I only had her for 5 love filled months. I love collecting yarn, crocheting, knitting and some simple beading. I do or have done crafts since I was a youngster. I don't understand how anyone can not do crafts and love animals. They keep me "sane"?
    The biggest lie I tell myself, "I don't have to write that down, I'll remember it!"

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello. Unfortunately picture is too small. I do not see it well. I am bird lover. I have new baby 35 days old. He cannot fly yet.
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    What breed of bird is your baby? I've had everything from keets to an African gray. Loved my birds. Ah well, I must admit I love all animals, except for that bear who tried to eat me.

Post Thanks / Like
    New baby bird is budgerigar. mama is grey and papa is bright green. Baby is green but not bright. My mama has a cat who found my thread and made big mess from good thread... she is just cat. I should hide my thread
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome to the forum! It is nice to have you here! Please make yourself at home!

9. Thanks suzqbo thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Newby SuZ here.-img_20150325_220103539-jpg sorry you can't see Sadie Mae's picture. Here is a larger one. I hope.

Post Thanks / Like
    I love my budgies. I had several over the years. Cute little ones. Now you will be able to see Sadie Mae. Do you have pictures of your budgies? I had forgotten that budgerigars and parakeets were synonymous.

Post Thanks / Like
    Beautiful work on that doily. I am not good at working with fine thread.