Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last
    Post Thanks / Like

Prayers for my Sister Please

I'm asking for prayers for my sweet sister, Jennifer. She's been trying to get pregnant again and she's been going through In Vitro, which is an extensive and emotional process. Today, she had THREE fertilized eggs implanted. Yes THREE!!! Please pray for at least one of the eggs to "take." All three appear to be very strong and viable, and her doctor is so excited. She wants another baby sooooo bad. She's been on mega doses of hormones and cries all the time. That girl has really been drug through it lately. She will be devastated if this doesn't work. Bless her sweet heart.

I've got TEN baby blankets all crocheted and waiting for my new niece or nephew! Or maybe more than one nieces or nephews LOL!

I'm excited!!!

Shelley

2. Thanks Susan2014 thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Definitely will be praying and sending good thoughts to Jennifer. I hope all goes well and that she will be a new excited mommy to be!!!!

Roe

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh how wonderful Shelley!!! I'm excited for you and of course for your sister Jennifer :-) may God richly bless her with at least one baby or more !!! I will sure be praying for her and you. Love you Winnie

Post Thanks / Like
    Great news! My sister Jennifer found out today that she's pregnant!!! She'll have an ultrasound done soon (we don't know exactly when yet but it'll be in the next few weeks) and then they'll be able to tell her if it's only one baby.... or two.... or three LOL.

I'm THRILLED at the thought of being an aunt again! I went to Hobby Lobby on my lunch hour and bought enough cute yarn to make three large baby blankets. I'm so excited!

Shelley

Post Thanks / Like
    What absolutely wonderful news!!!!! And she is one lucky gal to have such a loving sister and soon-to-be aunt again!!! Congrats to all of you!!

Roe

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Shelley, hooray I am so happy for your sister and for auntie!!! Will start praying now for a strong healthy baby or two and easy pregnancy for mommy!!! So excited for all of you!!! Love you Winnie

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, please pray for a healthy pregnancy. Jennifer crushed her pelvis in a bad car accident when she was 16. It was broken into 4 pieces plus there were a lot of bone fragments. Because of that, she is unable to deliver a baby on her own, she must have a c-section. I'm worried about her carrying a baby to full term, especially if there are multiple babies. She very well could end up on total bed rest because of her pelvis. Plus I worry about her age. She's 39 and will be 40 in December, when the baby is due.

I appreciate you all and am so thankful for all your prayers.

Shelley

Post Thanks / Like
    Adding my prayers for a stress-free and healthy pregnancy and a beautiful and healthy little one.

Roe

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Shelley, thank you for telling us about Jennifer the more info we have the better we can pray!!! Take care love you Winnie

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Shelley! I'm joining in and will be praying for Jennifer to have a healthy and safe pregnancy. How exciting to wait in anticipation for 1, 2 or 3 new babies! May God richly bless Jennifer, you and family.(((HUGS)))~Butterflyrose~

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!