Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    Post Thanks / Like

Laura back to Hospital

The rehab Hospital sent Laura to ER this morning (Sat) bc her oxygen level was low, she had a temp of 101 and confusion!! They know she has an infection but don't know for sure where but are hoping it isn't pneumonia. They are also checking for congestive heart failure again. I won't know any more until morning. Please pray for her again and pneumonia would be really bad. Thank you so much Love Winnie

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh Winnie, I'm so sorry to hear this. Gosh, that girl has been through so much! I'm sending out prayers of healing for Laura, and that her doctors will figure out what's going on so they'll know how to treat the infection. I'm also sending out prayers for you. I know this is such a huge worry for you.

Hugs to you both,
    Shelley

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry to hear that. Will be praying for Laura.

Post Thanks / Like
    It is Sat morning I called the hospital as soon as I woke up and Laura does have pneumonia they are also calling in a heart doctor today. Thank you for your prayers love Winnie

The town of West Chester, in Cincinnati, Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh Winnie, I am so sorry Laura has pneumonia. I pray the doctors will be able to get her well quickly and she doesn't have any other problems. She has gone through too much already. My prayers are for you too, that you get the rest you need to be able to go through this ordeal with her. I know you haven't been sleeping well lately, but get some rest whenever you can.
    ~~ Love and prayers, Jo
    A Travelling Baehr Gathers No Moss!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you Jo I will try and call you later today. You are right I do need to rest but as usual I need to be there as much as possible bc no one else is!! You know what I mean!!! Thank you for your prayers loveyou Winnie

Post Thanks / Like
    I am so sorry to hear that. Prayers will being going out for Laura.

Post Thanks / Like
    prayers being sent so sorry to hear this hope all turns out well

Post Thanks / Like
    Winnie, how is Laura doing now? I haven't heard anything about her for a few days. She's been on my mind, and in my prayers.

Shelley

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Shelley, I must be losing it I guess I forget who I sent what to!! The pneumonia is clearing up and the pain is easing up but she is still having problems with confusion and the oxygen level is low. I won't know more until tomorrow. Thank you for your prayers and for your concern. Still praying fo you and family. Love you Winnie