Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Have You ever felt like Hummingbird caught in a Hurricane?

That is exactly what I feel like right now. There has been so many things happen I can't count them all. But the last thing that happened was, I found a good Dr to give me a shot in my neck, and I went and got an MRI and when I went to him, I didn't see hime, some teenager who could barely speak English. Was trying to tell me there was an area on my cervical vertebrae that need an Epidural. Which that is fine, had them many times before without anesthisia. And he always given them to me in his office in Dawsonville. It is only 10 minute from where I live. Well the little girl told me he would no longer give me my shot in Dawsonvile, I have to go to Roswell which is a good hours drive, never been there in my life. I have heard the traffic is horrible anytime, but they got me scheduled 3:30, right in the middle of rush hour. Now I can't find anyone to take me, My drivers license is expired because of Georgias stupid laws. I can't get one. So I have to drive for an hour in rush hour traffic and pray I don't have a wreck or a Police officer pull me over. Plus I haven't driven in ages.
    I am on the verge of crying.

Post Thanks / Like
    I am so sorry Janice --I don't know what to say. I will pray for a miracle.