Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    Post Thanks / Like

What Browser do you use?

What browser do you use. For the last 4 or 5 years I have been using Chrome. But I bought a GPS today and when I went to download stuff on it Chrome said it no longer supported it. It said to use INternet Explorer but everytime I try to download Internet explorer it advised me not to download it because it would damage my PC. So I tried to download Firefox and It also said Firefox was dangerous. Now I don't know what to do, now I got a GPS and can't use it. Has anyone got any ideas? It didn't even come with any manual instructions.

Post Thanks / Like
    I use firefox as well as my daughter and son in law. Sometimes I use chrome. My son i law who is a computer tech is the one who downloaded firefox for me. He uses it all the time

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks a lot, I was wondering if Chrome wasn't giving me those pop ups to keep me from switching.

Post Thanks / Like
    could be. I really couldn't say. I would have to ask my son in law about that one. It would be just a matter of trying to get a hold of him He has been working a lot lately

Post Thanks / Like
    it could be. I dont know for sure. I would have to ask my son in law. It would just be a matter of getting a hold of him. Lately it has been hard since he has been working a lot.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi meerkat, I use Google. I was wondering about Firefox am so iliterate about it I stick with Google. I like there Email.

Susan2014

Post Thanks / Like
    I use IE11 but some websites are better on Google Chrome.

Roe

Post Thanks / Like
    I use Internet Explorer. Get on the Microsoft Website and download Internet Explorer safely.
    Microsoft
    Search: Internet Explorer and pick the one you need for your PC
    If you don't have a Microsoft account that you set up with your PC, then you will need to create a password and go from there. I hope this helps you.
    ---HarriEtta

Post Thanks / Like
    MeerKat, this is an addendum to the previous message I sent. IE 11 is the most up-to-date Internet Explorer Browser.
    ---HarriEtta

Post Thanks / Like
    I use Internet Explorer 11. I was going to try out Firefox but changed my mind. I did try Google Chrome but got rid of that when I realized Google was trying to run my computer and was like an octopus and trying to get involved and interfering in EVERYTHING I tried to do. I have been using their G-Mail for about three years, and I do like it, but have been slowly and methodically withdrawing my contacts from that. I definitely do not like it when an email program decides they know better than I do about who I send emails to and starts suggesting alternative companies and personal contacts whenever I write an email.

I love IE 11 because I'm the one in control, not them. and I can make my own decisions! So I'll stick with internet explorer, thank you. Does it have it's idiosyncracies? But, of course it does, but they are easily dealt with.
    Freedom is not the right to do as you please, but the liberty to do as you ought!

11. Thanks Susan2014 thanked for this post