Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    Post Thanks / Like

My family really needs prayer right now

Me and my family are going through something very difficult right now. It is a personal situation that we are dealing with. It is because of something that has occured with one of the family members. We really need prayer to know how to handle the situation and to help get us through it. I have already forgiven the family member but I need prayer to give me the strength to deal with this. Please pray that the Lord will give me the right words to say to this family member. I want to bring the person to the Lord. I am just thankful it is not one of my kids. I am hurting inside because of what was done and I know when I tell my kids about it they will be hurt also. I just found out about the incident today. I know God is in control and He will help us through it. I have not allowed it to steal my joy that the Lord has given me. I still love this person but it is what happened that I cannot condone. It is so nice to have people like you who care so much and we can turn to. I am going to try to get on more I have just been so busy trying to spring clean and doing crafts to get ready for my craft show season and making scarves to give to the homeless.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Sonnetta, I'm so sorry you are having family problems and I will absolutely be praying for you and your family. All you can do is what you are doing by giving the situation to the Lord and keep on praying for the person and for help from the Spirit to tell you how to handle this. I have every confidence that He will guide you in the way you should go. Take care and God bless you love you Winnie

Post Thanks / Like
    I am praying for you and your family!(((HUGS)))~Butterflyrose~

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thinking of you and praying that you and your family get through this difficult situation. Trust in the Lord and he will direct your path.

Roe

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you so much. This situation has been very hard on me. I prayed for peace early this morning after having a difficult time sleeping last night and He did give me the peace that I needed and I slept good till about 10 this morning. God is so wonderful. I have prayed for forgiveness for my relative and I am going to allow God to lead me what to say and do. I read my bible this morning and my study guide and it sure helped me. God bless you all. Right now I am still in shock and numb inside because I just can't believe this person could do what he did but I know with my Lord helping me and all my friends and my family I will be ok. I told my kids last night. My fiancee had to tell my daughter because I broke down trying to tell her and she was hurt too and she called my youngest son and told him and he was in shock. We were all pretty close to this person.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi, sonnetta. So sorry to hear of your troubles. I pray for you every night and now I will pray for this also. If you have not confronted the person who hurt you yet, maybe you should wait a couple of days to give yourself time to calm down. But talk to the Lord about it and allow Him to lead you. Blessings to you and your family.

7. Likes Susan2014 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sonnetta I am Truely Sadden to see you going thru this. To tell your children Im sure was hard. Im glad your in The Lords hand,and he & Jesus will be with you and Your Family to guide you thru this. For you to forgive has released a little of the hurt that this has left you hurting. Prayers and a Rosary to help. Get another peaceful sleep. Hugs to fiance'a he seems so caring.

Susan2014

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MaryK View Post
    Hi, sonnetta. So sorry to hear of your troubles. I pray for you every night and now I will pray for this also. If you have not confronted the person who hurt you yet, maybe you should wait a couple of days to give yourself time to calm down. But talk to the Lord about it and allow Him to lead you. Blessings to you and your family.
    Thank you Mary Kay. Right now my relative is in a place that I cannot see them because it is so far away but I will write to them and witness to them. I am doing a little better today. God has given me the peace and comfort that I asked Him for. I have not cried today and my son was asking questions and I was able to talk about it without breaking down. I thank the Lord for helping me through this. I could not handle it without him. It is just going to take me some time. Right now i am mostly in shock and disbelief that this person could do what they did. The action was not against me personally but it still hurt me and my family. Thank you so much for all your prayers. It means a lot to me to have so many wonderful friends. If there is anything I can ever do for anyone on here please let me know. I will try and help in any way I can. You are all in my thoughts and prayers God bless you all

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sonnetta View Post
    Me and my family are going through something very difficult right now. It is a personal situation that we are dealing with. It is because of something that has occured with one of the family members. We really need prayer to know how to handle the situation and to help get us through it. I have already forgiven the family member but I need prayer to give me the strength to deal with this. Please pray that the Lord will give me the right words to say to this family member. I want to bring the person to the Lord. I am just thankful it is not one of my kids. I am hurting inside because of what was done and I know when I tell my kids about it they will be hurt also. I just found out about the incident today. I know God is in control and He will help us through it. I have not allowed it to steal my joy that the Lord has given me. I still love this person but it is what happened that I cannot condone. It is so nice to have people like you who care so much and we can turn to. I am going to try to get on more I have just been so busy trying to spring clean and doing crafts to get ready for my craft show season and making scarves to give to the homeless.
    Dear Sonnetta, sorry to hear about this trial, It's a sad thing when you hear about someone abusing another person in any way, I'm guessing this is what happened. Keep a prayer in your heart all the time and he will speak to you in a still small voice when you listen carefully!

The town of West Chester, in Cincinnati, Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Sonnetta,
    My prayers are being offered up for you and your family. May God give you the peace and comfort you need to get through this terrible time. Thank you for asking all of us to help with prayers. We love you and will do whatever we can to prayerfully help you.
    ~~ Love & Hugs, Jo
    A Travelling Baehr Gathers No Moss!!