Here is my March 20th post full of what I think is helpful & useful info for you. For you subscribers who get the link via email, please be sure to look for the 2nd email I sent to explain a little problems with the post that can be easily fixed. I've been looking for techniques to help you be able to work any pattern you find, variations of some stitches and other 'tips and hints', ideas for new projects, new Craftsy offers thru my banner links, etc.

3-20-15 FridayFlowers;MakeCurlyCues;CrochetLessons/Techniques/3rdLoopHDC/Joining/SurfaceCrochet;AnatomyOfaStitch;YarnReview;Picking YarnForProjects | Soul Shine Creations By Susan

I used to use a "subscription page" that was a link that used to lead people to that page for subscribing to the blog site, or people could use the subscription box at the bottom of every blog post page. Now we have a new form box that comes up whenever you go to any blog link except for the subscription page, that I've disconnected for now. Many other blog sites are using this form box and find it really helpful, so I decided to try it too. It's been working well all week, and if someone is already a subscriber or doesn't want to subscribe at that time, they just have to click on the X in the upper right hand corner of that form box to close it and get on the blog post. If you still have a problem subscribing, please let me know, because otherwise I never know that something isn't working! If it turns out that this isn't a good idea I'll go back to the subscription page, but people would always question where to subscribe before, so maybe this will be a good thing!