Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  1

Post Thanks / Like

Annies UNBELIEVABLE BIG e-pattern sale

I am not sure where the best place to post this news....
    I hope everyone gets a chance to see this and not miss it...
    Annies has a excellent sale on all download e-patterns and a lot of books in every category , quilt , knit , crochet cardmakeing...etc. etc. all for only 1.49 ...and because you download them , there is no shipping.... I have spent several hours and had to take a break, and will go back to finish my order and than will go through it and tweak it again....There are some really good deals here. I got some books that were reg. 19.99 for 1.49. I have ordered some for birthday and xmas gifts for friends also...I hope you enjoy this.. if so put the kettle on , and than happy shopping....Davena sale only till the 21 of march.

http://www.e-patternscentral.com/pop...set=0&limit=20

Here is an example of one of the good deals I ordered
    http://www.e-patternscentral.com/det...=3981&cat_id=1
    Last edited by Davena; 03-19-2015 at 01:26 PM.

2. Thanks Lissacc thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Davena View Post
    I am not sure where the best place to post this news....
    I hope everyone gets a chance to see this and not miss it...
    Annies has a excellent sale on all download e-patterns and a lot of books in every category , quilt , knit , crochet cardmakeing...etc. etc. all for only 1.49 ...and because you download them , there is no shipping.... I have spent several hours and had to take a break, and will go back to finish my order and than will go through it and tweak it again....There are some really good deals here. I got some books that were reg. 19.99 for 1.49. I have ordered some for birthday and xmas gifts for friends also...I hope you enjoy this.. if so put the kettle on , and than happy shopping....Davena sale only till the 21 of march.

http://www.e-patternscentral.com/pop...set=0&limit=20

Here is an example of one of the good deals I ordered
    http://www.e-patternscentral.com/det...=3981&cat_id=1

WOW, thank you SO much, savings like I've never seen - Annie's has never done this before that I've seen, I"m so glad you posted this Davena!

Post Thanks / Like
    Your welcome Susan, and no , I have never seen this kind of sale before. But I think they are just offering this sale for the couple of days, as March is now considered Craft Month... Hope they do it every year...Remember it ends at midnight on the 21 of March.... Happy Pattern Hunting...everybody who is able to .

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not sure to say Thank you so much, or be upset with you, you just cost me money. ha ha What a sale! I love Annie patterns have bought so many of the baby ones many years ago. So guess it is a big thank you, so glad you posted this. Love the peek-a-boo hats! Oh heck, I love most all baby clothes.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you so much for this post! I got a few cute baby patterns that I have been wanting

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you so much, Davena. I just happened to see this at @ 10:30p.m. MST. So, I worked as fast as I could both for my mom and me. We just managed to get it done by 10:40p.m. I didn't know if it was be midnight CST but, we are thrilled that we have these patterns. Thanks again, Davena. This was a real blessing for us! Have a good night.

Post Thanks / Like
    You are all welcome and I am so happy that some of you got in on the great sale. I hope they offer it again, and if they do I will post it for all....I know there are so many free patterns on the net, but some of these patterns I bought , you can not find for free.. Now to find the time to make all the things I have planned to do..lol.. I also bought some for gifts for friends , who are hard to buy for. So with a gift card for some yarn and a pattern, I think they will enjoy..

9. Likes Lissacc liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    If I wasn't in a "down size" mode, I would certainly order from Annie's. Thank you, Davena, for this post.
    ---HarriEtta