Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Post Thanks / Like

Prayers needed again

I hate to bring more bad news. But I need prayers. I fell and bumped my head on my stove. I blackout again. I need prayer that the daughter will find out why I keep blacking out. I go to a neurologists in May. I am having bad migraines. Since I fell. The DRS. found out that I have deteriorating disk in my neck. I have to wear a neck brace until the DRS says its ok that I don't have to. I am sorry I am burdening you all again with my problems again. I just need prayers.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi kiddo, you don't need to apologize for asking for prayer we never know what is going to happen or when the best part is whatever happens we know we can come here and ask for prayers from our wonderful friends here. I for one am very thankful for this blessing. I will defineately be praying for you even more!!! Take care love Winnie

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Mash,
    You've had your run of problems! Did your head swell up where you bumped it? I'll keep you in prayer. Jean Marie

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Winnie and for your prayers.

Post Thanks / Like
    I agree, never be concerned about asking for prayers. We all need them and knowing people care helps so much. Thinking of you and wishing you the best. Just take care of yourself. Prayers and good wishes are on their way to you.

Roe

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, I have a bump on my head. But it went down. My head hurts really bad. It goes down to my neck.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Roe.

Post Thanks / Like
    BFF You need to call me when things like this happen. I know Ive been busy & should have called on you. My hubby fell again & then yesterday again. I have a strong allmost 91 yrs old hubby. You How is Hubby Im sure hes worried sick, May is a Long time cant you get in sooner? Yes Marina is a God sent to you I Pray for her as well as you & hubby. Please take care and no I can do it??? Ask someone. God is listening Talk with him. Love you BFF Susan2014

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks BFF I sent you an private message.

10. Thanks Susan2014 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi mash52, you may all the prayers you need. I hope you get to see the neurologist soon. Did you have a CAT scan or MRI? Bumps on the head are scary. God be with you.
    LadyellaONE DAY AT A TIME