Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: 3catlady

Post Thanks / Like

3catlady

Hello Everyone,

I have just joined today. Right now I have about 5 projects to get done by May 18th! Have most of the yarn but will need to buy a certain color and my stuffing. There are five children that I will be seeing then and have asked each one what kind of animal they like. This should be fun getting it all done for them.

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome! I'm Suzy1 and just joined yesterday! What colors are you looking for?

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello - It s nice to meet you! I am Larisa!! I make thread doilies

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Welcome to the group! Hope you enjoy the forums! It sounds like fun creating items for your family! Let us know how you are doing!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 3catlady View Post
    Hello Everyone,

I have just joined today. Right now I have about 5 projects to get done by May 18th! Have most of the yarn but will need to buy a certain color and my stuffing. There are five children that I will be seeing then and have asked each one what kind of animal they like. This should be fun getting it all done for them.
    I am going to be making a Rainbow Ombre Dolphin for one of the little girls. She asked for this combination. I have found Red Heart yarn makes this color.

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome! I don't have that particular one in my stash, but if you check under Crafts, then Yarns in eBay, you may find some. I have seen (sounds like a variegated yarn you're looking for) ombres when I have been browsing around - their either called variegated or ombre. Hope this helps! You can check my online stash if you'd like. I'm under StormyCat311. The variegated that I have is one half skein of tan/lt green/dk green/white and another one I'm not finding at the minute with fall colors in it. ; -)

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the forum! Sound like you will be very busy for awhile! Crocheting for children is fun! I make small things, doll, toys, games for children and sell them at Craft Fairs! You shouldn't have too much tropuble finding the yarn you need! There are many sources of yarn on the internet that are very good!