Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: yarn

Post Thanks / Like

Cool yarn

following my husband health, I close my knitting shop. I love my shop and enjoy all my customers, this was a decision made suddently . now I work from home but found myself with lot of merchandise. bergere de france yarn, cascade, bamboo and silk Egyptian cotton, etc... I offer free shipping and hope toget ready of some yarn.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Claire. I would love to see some of the specific yarns and colors that you have. I'm interested in wool/wool blends and acrylic blends, not particularly interested in cotton.
    "We cannot do any great things. We can do only small things with great love."
    Mother Theresa

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Claire, I am really interested in the bamboo yarn. Could you send me a pm with colors, weights price etc. thank you so much hugs Winnie

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by claire st james View Post
    following my husband health, I close my knitting shop. I love my shop and enjoy all my customers, this was a decision made suddently . now I work from home but found myself with lot of merchandise. bergere de france yarn, cascade, bamboo and silk Egyptian cotton, etc... I offer free shipping and hope toget ready of some yarn.
    So sorry to hear about this, I wish him well and for you to not worry too much. I'd like price information on Egyptian cotton, and bamboo and silk. If you have any bergere de france yarn with cotton blend I"d like to know about that too. Thank you Claire!

Post Thanks / Like

yarn

Quote Originally Posted by SusansSoulShines View Post
    So sorry to hear about this, I wish him well and for you to not worry too much. I'd like price information on Egyptian cotton, and bamboo and silk. If you have any bergere de france yarn with cotton blend I"d like to know about that too. Thank you Claire!
    Egyptian cotton $ 7.03 . cotton and wool bergere de france 6.27. bamboo and silk $ 5.18.
    bamboo and silk by patons,102 yards, needles size 4mm.

Post Thanks / Like
    Egyptian cotton $ 7.03 . cotton and wool bergere de france 6.27. bamboo and silk $ 5.18.
    bamboo and silk by patons,102 yards, needles size 4mm.
    Are all skeins 102 yards Claire, wondering if you by any chance have any pics for colors? Thx!

Post Thanks / Like
    Egyptian cot.ton from bergere de france 613 yards. great for crochet needles size 2 available white,light blue, seaform..cotton and wool .103 yard.. the best ask bergere de france to send you their sample catalogue ,than you be able to see all the yarn I have. they sent it to you free.

Post Thanks / Like
    Egyptian cot.ton from bergere de france 613 yards. great for crochet needles size 2 available white,light blue, seaform..cotton and wool .103 yard.. the best ask bergere de france to send you their sample catalogue ,than you be able to see all the yarn I have. they sent it to you free.
    Thank you for that information, the Egyptian cotton sounds great. Do you plan to sell it just until you sell as much as you can, or do you have a deadline for me to let you know for sure about getting it and how many?

Post Thanks / Like
    everyday some customers buy. I don't have a deadline, is more like first come first serve. just let me know when you be ready.

Post Thanks / Like
    everyday some customers buy. I don't have a deadline, is more like first come first serve. just let me know when you be ready.
    Thx for all the info on your stock, I"ll recheck your qty again soon. good luck!