Thanks Thanks:  5
Likes Likes:  6

Post Thanks / Like

Twenty Two FREE crochet flower patterns.

Twenty Two FREE crochet flower patterns.-twenty-free-flower-crochet-patterns-jpg
    All of these flowers were crocheted by me. Some written by me, and some reviewed/tested by me. Flowers are very addicting!! Get the links >HERE<
    http://stitch11.com/

2. Thanks Davena, justplainjudy, karenlatlas thanked for this post
    Likes margiedooley liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you so much, can never have enough flowers, they are all beautiful and you did a great job. Writing any kind of pattern , is not an easy task. Good for you. Flowers are so in right now, DILs and GDs all love them attached to headbands.... these will be great.....

4. Thanks stitch11 thanked for this post
    Likes Susan2014 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I love making flowers bc they are so quick and you can learn so much at the same time. Not to forget the beauty!
    http://stitch11.com/

6. Likes Susan2014 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Stitch11 sorry I saw this other day, forgot to leave comment. Yes flowers are Beautiful and when I can I make 1 of each & use wire for stem and put in a vase to remember them. Gods gift to those who need a lit'l Smile. I do that a lot, add pins or bars depends on size of flower and then pass them to clerk at Grocery Store , Michaels as a Smile Cashier?? Kind of naughty but its a wake up !! Sometimes I spray flower scent if I ask first about allergy's. Thank you for Sharing

Susan2014

8. Likes stitch11 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Susan2014 View Post
    Stitch11 sorry I saw this other day, forgot to leave comment. Yes flowers are Beautiful and when I can I make 1 of each & use wire for stem and put in a vase to remember them. Gods gift to those who need a lit'l Smile. I do that a lot, add pins or bars depends on size of flower and then pass them to clerk at Grocery Store , Michaels as a Smile Cashier?? Kind of naughty but its a wake up !! Sometimes I spray flower scent if I ask first about allergy's. Thank you for Sharing

Susan2014
    Susan, what a lovely thing to do, giving them away to store cashiers. I don't think it's naughty. They may be having a less than happy day and giving them a flower you made may just turn the whole day to a nice one for them! You're a cool kid.

10. Likes Davena, stitch11 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you, stitch 11. I bookmarked your site.

12. Thanks stitch11 thanked for this post