Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    Post Thanks / Like

Prayers for Laura please

I just had to call life squad for Laura she is in so much pain she can barely move. When we were getting ready for the funeral on Monday she twisted her back or something and it's just been getting worse all week. I tried to get her to go earlier but she didn't want to go maybe bc she was is the hospital last year on our birthday!! Well I hate for her to have to be there but they can help her and hopefully get her out of pain. We appreciate your prayers thank you so much love you all Winnie

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Winnie2013 View Post
    I just had to call life squad for Laura she is in so much pain she can barely move. When we were getting ready for the funeral on Monday she twisted her back or something and it's just been getting worse all week. I tried to get her to go earlier but she didn't want to go maybe bc she was is the hospital last year on our birthday!! Well I hate for her to have to be there but they can help her and hopefully get her out of pain. We appreciate your prayers thank you so much love you all Winnie
    Winnie I am so sorry to hear that Laura is in so much pain. I will be praying for you both of you. I just now saw this post . Have you gotten her to the hospital by now? I hope she is better but I will be praying for you two. You are a really good friend to me and you both deserve the best...you have been thru so much together. That's the way sisters are supposed to be! Love and prayers , Patty

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Patty, I called the life squad last night at 11:30 and had them take her she was in too much pain to go in the car!! The doctor has not been in to see her yet so I don't know what they think is going on with her yet. I will let you know thank you so much for your prayers have a good day. Love you Winnie

Post Thanks / Like
    Winnie, that poor girl. I'm sending out prayers of healing for her.

Shelley

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you Shelley I really appreciate it and so does Laura. Love Winnie

Post Thanks / Like
    Winnie, many prayers for you and Laura.

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh Winnie, please know my prayers and healing thoughts for a good recovery are going out to Laura. And wishing you love and strength to be able to deal with this latest setback. Thinking of all of you.

Roe

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you Roe one thing for sure there's never a dull moment!! Please read my update on Laura and thank you for your prayers love you Winnie

Post Thanks / Like
    Wonnie so sad to hear Laura has had a set back. My Prayers for a solution to her discomfort. and you sweet Winnie God is watching for you also. susan2014

Post Thanks / Like
    Praying that all goes well for bot.h of you