My Newest Wrist-Warmers. Again, I made these with Red Heart Boutique Unforgettable Yarn, Color: Tidal. Although it is a little on the pricey end, I really love this yarn! It is 100% acrylic (so it's easy to care for), but it has such a beautiful sheen, it's has a super-soft texture, and it is available in the most amazing colors. It is self-striping, so no changing colors mid-piece either. For those of you who prefer more natural fibers, you will find, usually in the bins right next to this yarn, another yarn that looks similar but is about 40% wool. It is just as soft to the touch and it comes in colors that are just as amazing, but it is a little more expensive. I have been extremely pleased with everything I have made using either of these yarns and because of the texture and the amazing colors, people are willing to pay a little more for items made from these yarns - a good thing since they are more expensive! I hope you like them.

My Newest Wrist-Warmers-img_20150311_161349452-jpgMy Newest Wrist-Warmers-img_20150311_161433746-jpg