Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Is Anyone else having trouble with Sound on Utube

I can't get any sound on utube. I check other places and I have sound, like the news it is just utube I can't get sound. Can anyone help!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Janice, there are 2 places you need to make sure the volume is turned up. One is directly at the bottom of the video, and the other is at the bottom of your screen. Make sure they're both turned up and neither one of them is muted.

Hope this helps!

Shelley

Post Thanks / Like
    Can anyone tell me how I can look at a pattern which, of course, tells the yarn and hook size to use on that pattern. How do I go about figuring the pattern out if I want to make the same thing on say, lighter yarn and a smaller hook? Thanks.

Post Thanks / Like
    cessie, can you post a link to the pattern you're referring to? We can help you better if we see the actual pattern.

Shelley

Post Thanks / Like
    I knew I had the one on my screen turned on. But didn't know about the one at the bottom of the video. And that was the problem. Thank you so much Pixie. I missed having utube!!!
    Thank You so much!!!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    I had the same problem - no sound on Youtube while with other videos no problem. I discover the each video on Youtube have the sound sign and i was turned off... Just moved the bar to the right and you will get the sound.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Shelley,

Thanks for writing back so quickly. I don't get on here every day so that is what took so long. Anyway, I am considering using size 3 yarn instead of size 4 on a blanket for instance. I need to find a pattern I can post a link to and put on this site. Could you tell me how to post a link to the pattern?

Cathy

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by cessie View Post
    Hi Shelley,

Thanks for writing back so quickly. I don't get on here every day so that is what took so long. Anyway, I am considering using size 3 yarn instead of size 4 on a blanket for instance. I need to find a pattern I can post a link to and put on this site. Could you tell me how to post a link to the pattern?

Cathy
    Cathy,

First you should post the pattern under the Main category in the forum. It'll make it more visible to the others to help you. Just post a new thread and then copy and paste the link in your post.

I hope this helps!

Shelley

Post Thanks / Like
    Make sure the volume is turned up on your viewing device, especially if it's from a computer. Try adjusting the speaker volume directly from your computer screen. There should be a speaker icon on the task bar at the bottom of your computer screen.
    ---HarriEtta