Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Post Thanks / Like

Feb '15 Granny Squares

I'm sorry I am late in sending out my Feb squares. I have had a lot going on. My 14 yr old granddaughter's 15 yr old boyfriend died the Saturday after Valentine's Day, so I have been keeping a close watch on her and the next Saturday a good friend of ours his wife died. Then we have had a pretty good winter being so cold. The cold just keeps on! Can't wait for spring! The power has been off and I don't know what all. I promise I will get my squares out to my partners for Feb. I think I will drop out of the square exchange for a while until I can get caught up with everything that's going on. Again, I'm so sorry they are late. Lynda

Post Thanks / Like
    so sorry to here your news, you take care of what needs to be done, you can come back when the time is right....in the meantime prayers for you and family....Sharon

Post Thanks / Like
    Linda fey, My heart and prayers go out to your grandaughter, you and Family & Friends. Your friend also what a sad winter indeed for you all.

Susan2014 Dont you worry Im sure persons waiting for a square are going to be saying Take Care & come back soon as possible.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Lynda, I'm so sorry for all your family has been through. Your partners will understand about the squares being late. Take care and God bless you and your family love Winnie

Post Thanks / Like

Smile being nosey

Hi all,

I am being nosey; I noticed that this thread was about squares being sent out. Do you have a swap group? I would love to join if it is an option. I belong to one on Facebook, but there are not very many people participating. I love to do granny squares and would love to be involved. Becky

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Becky, yes we have granny square swap every month. You give our administrator your name and address and how many squares you want to exchange and she will give you a list of names. Go to the main forum page and look for March sign up click on reply then look for Barbara's picture click on her picture and her personal page will come up. On the left of your screen you will see send a private message click that and send her your info. Glad you are joining our group we have a lot of participants and we love it. Have a good day hugs Winnie

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynda Fey View Post
    I'm sorry I am late in sending out my Feb squares. I have had a lot going on. My 14 yr old granddaughter's 15 yr old boyfriend died the Saturday after Valentine's Day, so I have been keeping a close watch on her and the next Saturday a good friend of ours his wife died. Then we have had a pretty good winter being so cold. The cold just keeps on! Can't wait for spring! The power has been off and I don't know what all. I promise I will get my squares out to my partners for Feb. I think I will drop out of the square exchange for a while until I can get caught up with everything that's going on. Again, I'm so sorry they are late. Lynda
    Lynda, don't worry about your square for me....You have too much on your plate right now so just wait until a better time. It is more important for you to concentrate on what's going on there. I will be praying for you and it will finally settle down for you. I am so sorry that you are going thru so many deaths. And the weather has been so bad for you too. You need to take a break, you deserve it so take some time to catch up with everything and come back to us when you are ready. Love to you and family. Patty

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Lynda Fey;161602]I'm sorry I am late in sending out my Feb squares. I have had a lot going on. My 14 yr old granddaughter's 15 yr old boyfriend died the Saturday after Valentine's Day, so I have been keeping a close watch on her and the next Saturday a good friend of ours his wife died. Then we have had a pretty good winter being so cold. The cold just keeps on! Can't wait for spring! The power has been off and I don't know what all. I promise I will get my squares out to my partners for Feb. I think I will drop out of the square exchange for a while until I can get caught up with everything that's going on. Again, I'm so sorry they are late. Lynda[/QUOTE]

Oh Lynda, I just saw this (wasn't exchanging so I never read it before) but I am so sorry to hear of the passing of your granddaughter's boyfriend and your friend's wife. It seems like everything happens at once. Thinking of you and wishing you better days ahead.

Roe

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes Becky, please join us in exchanging 6 inch squares each month. I think it started last March (a year ago) and I have only missed one month. They don't do it in Nov and Dec because of the holidays. Everyone is so busy with Thanksgiving and Christmas so we skipped them. If you join that would be one more person in our little group. We woud love to have you join us. Love , Patty/redhead

PS I am Darlene Lofton on Facebook and my nieces and brothers and kids are on there too!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Darlene,

How do all of you exchange addresses in order to exchange? I was sent 3 names and the usernames, but only two of the names worked when I tried to message them. Becky