Hi Everyone,
I often shop the thrift stores around here and it seems they always have lots of shower curtain rings - usually very inexpensive. I have never had any ideas for how to use them, but the last time I was shopping there were many sets of them for only .99/set and I just couldn't pass them up. I brought them home and put them away with the thought that I would have to figure out something to do with them, but having no idea what that "something" would be. Well, I was feeling a little creative the other night, so I sat down with one and just started crocheting. This is what it turned out to be. I am attaching a link to the PDF pattern that I wrote out for it after I finished. In the pattern, I have suggested a few possible uses for them when you finish them. I hope you like it and will give it a try. Please post photos of your finished work and let me know if you have any trouble with the pattern. I have not done an awful lot of designing myself, so I am counting on your feedback to let me know if there are any mistakes or problems with the written pattern. Thank you all.
MarkShower Ring Sunflower - my own design-sunflower-1-jpgShower Ring Sunflower - my own design-sunflower-2-jpgShower Ring Sunflower.pdf