Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  1
    Post Thanks / Like

Something I just finished: Elegant Wrist Warmers

Hi Everyone,
    These are some photos of some elegant wrist warmers that I just finished. I used Red Heart Boutique Unforgettable Sunrise yarn. I was so happy with the way they turned out that I am making a matching scarf for them (I will post a photo of the scarf when it is finished too) and I am also working on another set using the same kind of yarn but in Tidal color. They are super simple, so I would recommend them for any skill level. Hope you like them.
    Something I just finished: Elegant Wrist Warmers-wrist-warmers-1-jpg
    Here is the pattern for anyone who wants to give it a try.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "We cannot do any great things. We can do only small things with great love."
    Mother Theresa

2. Likes missro007 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I love these, the colors are absolutely beautiful! Red Heart Boutique Unforgettable yarn is my very very favorite! I've made several shawls and big infinity scarves using it. I like to use a size G hook with it.

Great job!

Shelley

4. Thanks trueblue2007 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Shelley. Yes, the scarf I am making to match these uses the "Chargosy" pattern that is available on Pinterest. That was the first scarf I made using Boutique Unforgettable yarn. I did it in "Echo" and I also use a G hook with it. I loved it so much that I ran out and bought more Unforgettable in a couple of different colors. Even though it is a little more expensive than the average skein, the items produced are so beautiful that people are willing to pay more for them. Of course, since I give away most of what I make, that's not really a factor. But the prettier the pieces are that I give away, the more people see the prettier pieces, the more actual paying orders I get for new items, so it all works out in the end.
    "We cannot do any great things. We can do only small things with great love."
    Mother Theresa

Post Thanks / Like
    So beautiful
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

7. Thanks trueblue2007 thanked for this post