Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2

Post Thanks / Like

Red face Hi I'm Janet Alice from Mitchell, SD. I like to crochet with yarn.

Hi, I am Janet Alice from Mitchell, SD the home of the Corn Palace. I am in the senior group, I like to crochet with yarn. I with I could crochet with thread but can't see that well. Have made baby afghans and adult afghans. Am working on mittens for the great grandchildren. All my christmas gifts are home made.

2. Likes Susan2014, AudreyL liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    hello Janet Alice Im Susan M jensen from Minnesota (Twin Cities), Welcome and same here I have bad enough eyes I dont do much with thread. I did 4 Doily's & put to rest a while. Hope to hear from you again soon. I do Kitch items, lapghan, wheel chair throws, squares for Granny afghans etc. See you soon. Susan2014 aka Susan M Jensen on FB???

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Janet Alice! It s nice to meet you! I am Larisa doily maker
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Janet, I am Beverly from Alabama. I am lucky enough to have good eyes with which to crochet with thread. Doilies are my favorite. Looking forward to getting to know you.
    Beverly

"A desire to craft is one of the deepest yearnings of the human soul!"

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome! It is a pleasure to meet you!

Nice to hear about your making all your Christmas items to give!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Susan, nice to hear from you. I am on face book. My name is Janet Beukelman. I am not so good on the computer, but I look on facebook and comment on a few things and I do e-mail. I don't know how to put pictures on facebook. My computer is getting old and doesn't work the best. Keep in touch.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Beverly from Alabama. Nice to hear from you. Doilies are beautiful. I have made a few thread ones in the past. Now I do a few with yarn.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Janet Alice I am from Wisconsin. I am crocheting with yarn now and teaching my grandaughters to make granny squares and use them for coasters. I also crochet doilies but not for a while. I made one for my daughter and 2 daughter-in-laws and sister and niece and great niece. It is in white and ecru. I want to make one for myself and have it framed on maroon velvet. It will be my trophy like my husband's deer heads and horns. Now I just have to do it. A big welcome and hope you enjoy the site. Barbara G. does an awesome job.