Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  5

Thread: pricing

Post Thanks / Like

pricing

I have crochet baby dresses and made separate skirted lining. How do I determine my pricing?

2. Likes Susan2014 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's a difficult question for me. There is so much time and effort, plus the expense of yarn, that goes into crochet projects. It seems to me that many prices are set so low that it's almost not worth me even attempting to sell my items. I suggest you check out Etsy.com and see what others list their baby items for.

Good luck!

Shelley

4. Likes Susan2014, Megcsti liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome to the crochet forum! We are glad you are here with us!

Many members charge double the pricing of the yarn when selling items as a standard. Some will charge a little more and some a little less.

6. Likes Susan2014 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    MardellLouise hello from Minnesota, starting to look SPRING, just turned clocks ahead??? I dont sell in sence as Etsy, Shop But I've seen like Barbara said, Shelley said. Ive seen 3x's your supply's plus so much for your time (depends how long & difficult the project is. Some say Crochet is dont High Enough & Etsy does'nt like that?? Buyers will go to Private rocheter rather Etsy??? Hope I havent confused you. GOOD LUCK & keep us up-dated OK?? Susan2014

PS: just remembered Barbara G our Moderator has a Thread for selling on CT Look under Forms at Bottom.
    Last edited by Susan2014; 03-07-2015 at 07:52 PM. Reason: added

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello welcome to the forum. I was told that the cost of the yarn times five. But it is the work that goes into it. I made text mitts and sold them for $20. It goes accordingly. Crafty things are appreciated and people will buy. Good luck!

9. Likes Megcsti liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome from Pa. Nice to have you with us