Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  5
Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last

Thread: New baby!!

Post Thanks / Like

New baby!!

Here is our new baby! 8 weeks old! He belongs to my son that has 4 children. He is a chocolate lab and so sweet. He came from a pretty big litter with only 4 left to choose from. He isn't very big but really weighs a lot! It's about all I can do to lift him up! His name is Toby.I got to baby-sit him here 2 mornings while everyone was at school and work. The kids are really crazy about him. One of the boys just had to make a pallet on the floor and sleep with him. He cries when he is in the cage. The next morning their daddy looked for him in the cage and New baby!!-dsc06854-jpgNew baby!!-dsc06855-jpgNew baby!!-dsc06856-jpgNew baby!!-dsc06857-jpgNew baby!!-dsc06858-jpgcouldn't find the puppy until he raised up the blanket and there he was....under the blanket with one of my grandsons! This is the first puppy the kids have had....now comes the fun part ...potty training a puppy... Ha ha ha Have fun kids! love you , grandma

2. Thanks Susan2014 thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    What a adorable cutie pie!! Just love that little face and you just want to scoop him up!!!

Roe

Post Thanks / Like
    Toby is so adorable! xoxoxo Lynda

Post Thanks / Like
    What Cute Photos and Thank You even my Hubby smiled. Ty for that. Lovely Dog.

Post Thanks / Like
    What an adorable puppy !!! I just love puppies and kittens!! They can get you in big trouble though if you can't pass them up!! I'm sure he will be happy in his new home. Lve Winnie

Post Thanks / Like
    Sweet puppy! I can imagine how happy the grandkids are to have him!
    Freedom is not the right to do as you please, but the liberty to do as you ought!

Post Thanks / Like
    Wonderful puppy!
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    He's precious! My sister has a chocolate lab named Maizy. When Maizy was a puppy she was all clumsey with gangly legs. And her fur was like velvet.

Congratulations to your son and his sweet family!

Shelley

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixieglitter View Post
    He's precious! My sister has a chocolate lab named Maizy. When Maizy was a puppy she was all clumsey with gangly legs. And her fur was like velvet.

Congratulations to your son and his sweet family!

Shelley
    The grand-kids are the ones that picked Toby out and also named him. I think he is so cute.... I had him 2 days when they kids had a 2-hour delay for school. I haven't let him and Perky meet one another yet. I think Perky would think he is King of the Roost and wouldn't like Toby very much. Perky is a Maltese and only weighs about 6 1/2 lbs and I would bet Toby weighs probably 15 llbs or more. It is all I can do to lift him up into my arms even tho Toby isn't much bigger than Perky.
    I just got a call from my son and there is a 2-hour delay again tomorrow. They aren't bringing Toby to me this time. They have made a place at home for him with his big cage and leave the door open so he can come and go in that area as he pleases. That way he doesn't have to think "every time I go in there they lock me in!" His doggy bed is in there and he goes in there and sleeps in the doggy bed. Sometimes he grabs it and flips it around a lot so he probably will eventually tear it up! I know I had bought one for Perky and he really made quick work of tearing it to pieces so I never bothered to buy him another one. I just keep an old towel in his cage to sleep on. Any way I just got a call a few minutes ago and there is another 2-hour delay again tomorrow. This time they aren't bringing Toby here for me to watch. Anyway it has been an interesting few days for me .
    They also have (did have) 3 kittens and the biggest one has disappeared and today another one that was there this morning was no where to be found later. My son found it a good ways from the house (pretty sure it is theirs) . When it saw my son it came running and meowing like it recognized him. Poor little thing must have crawled in up under the car and someway either jumped out or fell out. He wasn't hurt but really soaked clear thru. He stopped and picked it up and the kids dried it off and they put it in the little house my son had made for them. He has a little heater in the box house and they probably will be OK there. I am surprised the poor little kitten hadn't frozen to death. He probably would have if Mark hadn't found him. We think the first one that they couldn't find a while back might have gotten killed by another animal (coyotes maybe). They live in the country and hear the coyotes once in a while . Anyway they are a happy family now with their pets. Love, Patty

The town of West Chester, in Cincinnati, Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Patty,
    Toby is a real cutie! Thanks for sharing the adorable photos. I'm sure the kids are having a ball with him.
    ~~ Hugs, Jo
    A Travelling Baehr Gathers No Moss!!