Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    Post Thanks / Like

Pray for My Daughter and family

My daughter has been without power since Monday, She has 4 kids, Chris hasn't been able to get out his road until today so many limbs are down because of all the ice, blocking their road. They live so far out in the boondocks it isn't even funny. It could be another week before the Electric company even gets to them. She has my old Generator but it is really old and Chris has to keep working on it to keep it running. He tried to go to work today but the generator went out and My Daughter had to call him home to work on it. I know she is about to run out of groceries. This is the last thing you expect being in Ga.
    Please pray for them, I worry so much especially for the GC.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thoughts and prayers for your daughter and family. I am thankful that Mobile only got the really cold weather (the wind was the worst) and we were spared the snow and ice. Nobody this far south is prepared for that kind of weather. We rarely get any snow, but when we do it is not a fun time. Now hurricanes are another story.
    Beverly

"A desire to craft is one of the deepest yearnings of the human soul!"

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Janice, I will be praying for your daughter and the family and pray they get their electric on soon. I know what that's like and it's no fun!! We are having a real freeze here below zero temps with -30 tonight!! brrrrr take care God bless love Winnie

Post Thanks / Like
    Janice I will pray. Sorry to hear of all this.

Post Thanks / Like
    Janice, thoughts and prayers are with your daughter and her family. It is no fun going through this freezing cold. We had negative 22 last sunday and negative 17 last night. Our car froze last weekend and it has been in the garage since Tuesday because they could not get to it until late this afternoon or tomorrow. We are running out of food also and noone around here will take us to the pantry or to even get a little food with what little we have so I know what she is going through. I just thank the good Lord for giving us what little bit we have right now. He is so awesome. I know God will help your family and bring them through these tough days.

Post Thanks / Like
    I will keep your daughter and family in prayer. Praying for you too MeerKat!(((HUGS)))~Butterflyrose~

But my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus. Phillipians 4:19

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks everyone for the prayers, They are still out of power and we are suppose to get another ice storm Tomorrow. That is all they will need. People down here are just not capable of handling this, the area only get storms like this maybe once every ten years. So the road crew Electric Co. just don't have the equipment to handle it. Not like up North.

Post Thanks / Like
    I will definitely keep your daughter and her family in my thoughts and prayers that the weather gets better and the generator cooperates and keeps them warm. I never would have thought that the south could experience that kind of prolonged weather. it is more of an up North thing.

May God keep them safe.

Roe

Post Thanks / Like
    That is what I thought to. But sure found out different. It is even worse because they just don't have the workers and machines to clear it off fast, Like up North.

Post Thanks / Like
    Janice, I hope things work out for your daughter very soon. Sometimes, life can be so hard. I'll be praying for her, and you too that you'll be relieved of worrying about the situation.

I'm in Alabama and we got that ice storm yesterday. It paralyzed the entire city. It's terrible outside, I don't think I could walk to my car even if I wanted to (which I don't). My dogs had a hard time getting down the 5 steps off my porch to go outside this morning. When we get snow or ice here there's not much that can be done about it. All the main roads are closed because there are only a few trucks to put down sand and salt. It's a great weekend to stay indoors, crochet, and watch Lifetime movies LOL.

Shelley