Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1

Post Thanks / Like

instruction translations

What am I doing wrong I cannot get half of the page instructions to translate. It says Page has been translated but nothing comes out in English. Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong! I have seen several wonderful projects. Thanks for any help.

2. Likes Susan2014 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Susan2014 here, Im not sure? What link is it I will check. I get a lot of these and its what you deal with in foreign patterns.

Pic the name or link and we can see. You did click translation correct? We'll check this out.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi, I went and checked its not transferable, it is a graph and you have to learn that I guess. Sorry I tried. Susan2014
    Last edited by Susan2014; 02-18-2015 at 09:35 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello. What page? Translators do not work with pictures.
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, if you can provide us with more information we can take a look for you. Which website were you trying to translate?

Post Thanks / Like
    I, too, cannot translate the tunic crochet top from crochet and knitting.com. Any ideas?

Post Thanks / Like
    what s language? You can find native speaker..
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    At top where it says translated make sure the language is up there with English on bottom. Sometime both say english. I dont think it can be translated you need to use Graph?? Sorry hun ! Susan2014

Post Thanks / Like
    If the document has been scanned, you cannot translate. Frustrating, but that is how it is!

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, if the document was scanned, your browser sees it as a "photo" and not as a text document, so translation is not possible. Also, I don't know what browser you are using, but I usually use Torch and, although it has a button that comes up and asks me if I want to translate, when I click on translate, it tells me that it has translated but it is still in the foreign language. That is why I also keep Google Chrome on my computer. If I find a site that is in a foreign language, I just copy the link into my Chrome browser and things translate much better in it. Torch is just faster at bringing up web sites than Chrome is. That's why I use Torch most of the time, but Chrome only when I need a site translated.
    "We cannot do any great things. We can do only small things with great love."
    Mother Theresa