Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
    Post Thanks / Like

Question New to crochettalk

I use the name Ladyella . I am retired and have been crocheting for about 2 years. I still need help at time trying to follow patterns. I am trying to do a pattern called Irish Rose , however I can not do the first row. Can any one help. I do have the pattern .

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Ladyella, welcome to crochet talk so glad you have joined our group. There are very talented people on this site I'm sure someone will be able to help you. I have never seen Irish Rose or I would be glad to help you!! Have a good day hugs Winnie

Post Thanks / Like
    Ladyella I do very little with thread, once I did 4 doily's & pincushion. Irish Rose is the Pattern with Thread or a fine fiber thread, or worsted? Can you put a photo of pattern up it would help the more Advanced crocheter, many are in CT Group. Hope you get help soon. Im from Minnesota where are you from--warmer spot?? Susan2014

Just search for Irish Rose & these links came up??? Any of these??

https://www.google.com/search?site=&....0.MYIWPVh9ho0
    Last edited by Susan2014; 02-17-2015 at 03:26 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    The pattern is on Ravelry.com, but for some reason I can not do the first row. Just a mental block I guess.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Ladyella ! It s nice to meet you. I am Larisa doily maker. I do not know that Irish Rose
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome to CrochetTalk! Glad you joined us and looking forward to learning more about you!

Be patient on your question and someone hopefully will be able to help you on this one. Also, you can post the question again in the Main forum for others to see:

http://crochettalk.com/main/

7. Likes Ladyella liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello from Pa. Nice to have you with us. I have crocheted for 40 years

Post Thanks / Like
    Belated thank you all for your warm welcome♥

Post Thanks / Like

Pattern help

Well I will try this again. I'm usually search out help on the internet and usually find what I need. However, I get your newsletters so I thought I would try this way. The site seems excellent but I'm lost in it. So I have been searching through the site and learned a little. I'm looking for someone to let me know how to start a pattern. I'm just trying to use thread size 10, which in new for me. http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/libr...sh-rose-4/edit. The pattern is on this site and called Irish Rose and is a doily. ♥ I hope I was able to do this correctly this time.