Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  7

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

Feb 13th blog post is here!

Hello everyone, her is my current blog post for anyone who's not already subscribed and getting notified by email, and if you want to do that, you can subscribe at the top or bottom of the blog post! I hope you find something very helpful, and also enjoy one of our group who is featured in the post and is doing some good things! You have to read it to find out who it is... Happy Valentine's Day and have a great weekend! Susan of Susan's Soul Shines

2-13 Friday Flowers; Featured Subscriber; Charitable Foundations; Sizing Charts; Button Holes and Button Loops; Patterns | Soul Shine Creations By Susan

2. Thanks Susan2014, Gillygaloo thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you Susan, this will be very helpful to me as I am making my daughter a couple pillows. xoxoxo Lynda

4. Likes Susan2014 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynda Fey View Post
    Thank you Susan, this will be very helpful to me as I am making my daughter a couple pillows. xoxoxo Lynda

You're welcome Lynda, glad you like it! Did you notice the shawl patterns? A couple of beginner subscribers asked about my shawl and I told them absolutely, you can make one too! That one last Oct was my 1st, and I managed, so I posted those shawl videos, I think it's good to watch something the 1st time to get the idea behind the corners and such.

6. Likes Susan2014 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hope you'll all read this current blog post to see the feature on charcreates & Operation Warm Heads. I put a link to Crochet Talk on this one too and talked about it for a minute, not that they need me to find people to join it to be as huge and great as they are but I wanted to tell how good it really is so everyone on my subscriber list can come check it out. There is such a big group of wonderful people in here!

8. Likes Susan2014 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Susan, I read your blog and really like your spotlight on people who crochet. It's very interesting to read about how some use their skills to help others. Thanks for spending so much time and all the research for your blog.
    Beverly

"A desire to craft is one of the deepest yearnings of the human soul!"

10. Likes Susan2014 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sapphire43 View Post
    Susan, I read your blog and really like your spotlight on people who crochet. It's very interesting to read about how some use their skills to help others. Thanks for spending so much time and all the research for your blog.
    You're welcome, and thank you too! The research helps me build up my reference bookmarks and also helps me learn!

12. Likes Susan2014 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you for sharing all the information you have shared. I enjoyed reading your blog watching the tutorials and reading the article about crocheting being healthy. I have learned a lot. Thank you for all the hard work you do on this newsletter.
    Mary

14. Likes Susan2014 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by maryabaribeau@yahoo.com View Post
    Thank you for sharing all the information you have shared. I enjoyed reading your blog watching the tutorials and reading the article about crocheting being healthy. I have learned a lot. Thank you for all the hard work you do on this newsletter.
    Mary
    You're welcome, and thank you for reading it! It's really nice to get feedback like this from people who read it.

16. Likes Susan2014 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just read more of your Blog. Its very Good and learned a lot. Saved so I can go back & re-read, memory is poor. Ty Ty God Bless Susan2014