Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1

Thread: Hello,

Post Thanks / Like

Red face Hello,

Well, here I am about to make my introduction to y'all. I'm Lola Carpenter. I have 2 grown daughters and 3 grandchildren ages 4 -13. One girl and 2 boys. I live in Tennessee. I'm disabled due to a back injury in 2001. My husband is a truck driver so he's gone most of the time, at least during the week, so when I can dig up some ambition to crochet it is when he's gone. I have 4 dogs for protection , who save my sanity and are my constant companions, several cattle and live on a farm.

My crochet experience is mostly self taught and I would consider myself to be almost intermediate. I have a bad habit of starting projects and getting bored and don't finish them. However, I usually get back to them eventually. You know, the baby I started a hat for, my have children of their own when I finish the project. Hello, I'm sure I will get more out of our relationship than you will get from me but that's the way it goes sometimes! Lol! I hope I can contribute and be an active member of your group.

Thanks, Lola

2. Likes Susan2014 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome to the crochet forums! We are glad you are here as a member!

Please make yourself at home and let us know if you need anything!

Looking forward to seeing some of your projects if you don't mind sharing with us!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Lola. It s nice to meet you! I am Larisa doily maker
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Lola, Live on a Farm oh how nice. Im a City senior and allways wished for a small Farm. NO way says my Hubby as he Grew up on 1 and now a City Old Guy hehe. He is as hes 90 yr young. Great to hear your doing so well .Crocheting is my needls also. You are not alone as you check in Forms, lots of us have or still do 2 or more projects. Thats normal isnt it ? Glad to meet you

Susan2014 from Minnesota

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Ya Lola,
    So very nice to meet you. I think alot of us are the same way have a few projects in the works. I start one then find another I just have to do so go on from there..lol

The town of West Chester, in Cincinnati, Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Lola,
    Welcome from Cincinnati, OH.! You will find many helpful, caring people here who are happy to help with any question, or just to chat. We also love to share photos of our work, so feel free to post away!!
    ~~ Hugs, Jo ♥
    A Travelling Baehr Gathers No Moss!!