Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Hello All

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Hello All

I'm Ada, 75 years young grandma, originally from Poland, presently living in Texas. I'm a cancer survivor keeping busy with looking for hat and scarves patterns and crocheting them for the cancer patients from oncology clinic I've been in chemotherapy treatment. I also bake for them lots of cupcakes - they love them!
    I'd like to thank All for many beautiful patterns I found here - I appreciate them so much!
    Big Hugs and Happy Crocheting! Ada.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Ada! It s nice to meet you! I wish you good health. Larisa doily maker
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome to the crochet forums! We are glad you are here as a member!

Please make yourself at home and let us know if you need anything!

Looking forward to seeing some of your projects if you don't mind sharing with us!

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome from Pa. So glad you are a survivor. My prayers and thoughts are with you

Post Thanks / Like

Hello Dear!

Quote Originally Posted by kl1000 View Post
    Hello Ada! It s nice to meet you! I wish you good health. Larisa doily maker
    Thank you for your wishes - everything I need is health!

I'm plan to make doily and runner set for the bedroom. Love pineapple doilies and hope I can find some patterns. The last two years I've been busy with doctor's appointment and finally have time to be back to my favorite time with crocheting. Hugs! Ada.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you for welcome Dear! I just finished few afghans and only have to take pictures to post them - soon! Hugs! Ada.

Post Thanks / Like
    Audrey, thank you for your prayers - they are powerful, my friends' prayers helped me to get well. Hugs! Ada

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello my name is Joanne or Jo for short. I'm a 58 yr. old gramma of 6 children. 4 in Ontario and 2 in New Brunswick. I love to crochet, knit, plastic canvas and cross stitch but my eyes are bad and my fingers slow with arthritis. I am a horder of patterns. I work all summer and winter is the only time I get to spend time to myself. I was taught to crochet and knit by a church elder about 20 years ago, in exchange for our work being donated to the church bazaar. She supplied the patterns and yarn as well as served coffee and tea with snacks. I was truly blessed by this generous person and I have loved discovering new patterns and stitches. I had quit for about 10 years ago when I had all my pattern books and magazines stolen and it was hard for me to start up again. I am no expert and I haven't the imagination to create my own patterns so I love all the ideas and patterns that you share. Thank you so much for letting me join.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Ada, I'm so glad to hear you beat this thing. I lost my father many years ago to cancer and its been my biggest fear in life. You give me hope and admiration for your strength. Keep up the fight and I'm happy to meet you.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Joanne! It s nice to meet you too. I am Larisa. I crochet doileis
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן