Thanks Thanks:  4
Likes Likes:  4
    Post Thanks / Like

Jan 2015 squares rec'd

Hi SharonI got your square and thank you so much for the new years gift included! I sure could have used that the other day. I kinda burned my fingers on the red hot mug of hot choc.
    Healthwise I am doing really good think . I have a lot of followup apptmts and trying to get my long white hair to be red once again! I have waited so long to get it fixed again.
    I just got my February names a few days ago and am working on them now. I hope your weather isnt too bad there.
    I am just now getting back to making labels for all the squares I received that had none on them. I have a lot of book work to do on my mind too for my own records . I had started keeping a 3x5 card on each month's names. I want to remember who has made them for me each month so I am working on catching up that part of what I call my bookkeeping. I usually print the PM from Barbara and file it in a 3 ring notebook for reference. It's surprising how many times I get the same names each month I wish more members would join us in it. I really keep busy even tho I am retired. I finished my afghan that I crocheted with the linen stitch and am disappointed because I didn't count stitches in each row as I went so it is a little wider on one end than the other but I still am keeping it just as it is! I put a scolloped edge around all 4 sides and I do like that. Anyway I gotta go with my son now to the bank so I will leave you all to your own projects. Love,Patty
    Attached Images Attached Images Jan  2015 squares rec'd-dsc06818-recd-sharono-jan-2015-jpg 

2. Likes Susan2014, SharonO, Lissacc liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    How beautiful, Square is very nice, Yes that Mug cozy would have helped. Hows the finger Patty? Back in my young years Grandma allways put butter on a burn eeeek I use cold water or anything cold first. Life is Good as its Sunny in Mpls, Mn & 30 degrees. keep warm and watch those fingers, your not getting younger (by calendar I saw xoxo) God Bless Susan2014

4. Thanks redhead thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Patty, glad you liked. The weather here is like Spring was 70 the last few days, we have hardly any snow this winter, which is fine with me but we sure could use the moisture, maybe we will still get some!! Take care. hugs Sharon

6. Thanks redhead thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Susan2014 View Post
    How beautiful, Square is very nice, Yes that Mug cozy would have helped. Hows the finger Patty? Back in my young years Grandma allways put butter on a burn eeeek I use cold water or anything cold first. Life is Good as its Sunny in Mpls, Mn & 30 degrees. keep warm and watch those fingers, your not getting younger (by calendar I saw xoxo) God Bless Susan2014
    My fingers are doing OK Susan...thanks for asking. I learned a lesson ...to not pick up a mug from the microwave without checking the mug first to see if it feels warm! love, Patty

Hey Sharon would it be possible to get the pattern for that square? It is so unique and I love it! Thanks,Patty
    Last edited by redhead; 02-11-2015 at 08:01 AM.

8. Likes Susan2014 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Both items are gorgeous! I love the cup cozy and the beautiful granny!!

Shelley

10. Thanks redhead thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Very pretty, love the square. It's very different.

12. Thanks redhead thanked for this post