Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  1
    Post Thanks / Like

whoopee!! the weather!

Hey all! Just to let you all know it is 52degrees out , sun is out and light breeze and just so good! Nothing to complaim about the weather today! Tomorrow rainy I think. anyway I am loving ti!, Patty

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=redhead;158681]Hey all! Just to let you all know it is 52degrees out , sun is out and light breeze and just so good! Nothing to complaim about the weather today! Tomorrow rainy I think. anyway I am loving ti!, Patty[/QUOTE]

Could you send just a little bit over my way? We had flurries today (no big deal) but by Monday, should have a wintry mix of snow/sleet/freezing rain/ice (I am so glad I am retired and can stay inside). Frankly, I would rather have all snow than icy conditions. Glad you have good temps, eventually it will be our turn (though I am impatient and I want it like yesterday, LOL).

But enjoy the 50's temps.

Roe

3. Thanks redhead thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    The high here today was 68 degrees and I was delighted to be able to get out in the yard. I worked in the greenhouse with the door open just babying my plants. Can't wait until Spring really arrives. Until then it will be a roller coaster ride with the temps all over the place.

5. Likes MeerKat liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    It was beautiful today high 67 and it is suppose to be nice all week close to 60's.

Post Thanks / Like
    MeerKat Love hearing that 67 great. We can get thru this winter, allmost Spring. Hope alls well in the new neighbor hood? Hugs & Prayers

Susan2014

Post Thanks / Like
    ok Ladies....
    here is our weather report....
    currently 19 degrees...at 7 am....with about 18 inches of snow on the ground and more expected....thank you all for your nice warm weather reports....I can only dream about them....LOL
    Dance is the hidden language of the soul

http://otsegodance.com

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Teri;158849]ok Ladies....
    here is our weather report....
    currently 19 degrees...at 7 am....with about 18 inches of snow on the ground and more expected....thank you all for your nice warm weather reports....I can only dream about them....LOL[/QUOTE]

I'll take your 18 inches of snow right now instead of the freezing rain and ice that is covering the ground right now (but I won't send you the ice). I can see my sidewalks glisten and I know it will be getting worse later on when we get a coating of snow over it sometime later today. For everyone who is experiencing any type of severe weather conditions, whether it is heavy rain or snow or dust (saw the dust funnel the other day on tv), please be careful and stay safe.

Roe

Post Thanks / Like
    SUSAN. I can take that 67° anytime it is suppose to last until Thursday then it will drop to the 40's/. But I will take the 40's without complaining.
    What is the temps where you live?
    Last edited by MeerKat; 02-09-2015 at 07:59 AM.