Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Thread: My Brother

Post Thanks / Like

My Brother

My brother is in the hospital and is going to be transferred to another hospital to have a triple bypass surgery.
    His surgery will be on Friday.
    Jean Marie

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh my goodness Jean Marie how old is he!! Has he had attacks before? Where is he and where is he being transferred to?? Is his surgery scheduled for Fri morning?? I will be praying for him and for you. Love you Winnie

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Winnie,
    I am 52 and I am the 4th child out of 6. The 1st 4 ( the 3 older ones and I) were 1 and a half to 2 years apart. My brother Scott (the one having the triple bypass surgery) is the 2nd one out of 6 children. I don't know exactly how old Scott is but he's probably 56 or 57, possibly 58. I don't know what time his surgery is. He is in Texas. He's in a hospital in Temple and going to be moved to a hospital in Round Rock.

Last time that he was in the hospital was when he had infection in his back. Thank you for your prayers.
    Jean Marie
    Last edited by Jean Marie; 02-04-2015 at 09:46 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    PRAYERS are being said for your brother Scott. he's been thru a lot, back now Triple By Pass. How far is this from you? To far to go see him I supose. We are here with you PRAYING & Sending Good thoughts to Doctors and Scott. God Bless him & all the Family. Take Care my friend.

Susan2014

Post Thanks / Like
    Praying for your brother. Take care.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you Jean Marie I will be praying for Scott, his family, and surgical team I have had many family members who have had multiple bypass surgery. It's not easy for sure but I will pray for a complete recovery for him. Take care God bless you and your family. Love you Winnie

Post Thanks / Like
    Update

Scott's surgery went fine. He's going to be in the hospital for 3 or 4 more days.

8. Thanks Susan2014 thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jean Marie;158692][B]Update[/B]

Scott's surgery went fine. He's going to be in the hospital for 3 or 4 more days.[/QUOTE]

So glad to hear his surgery went well. Prayers are there for a good recovery.

Roe

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jean Marie View Post
    My brother is in the hospital and is going to be transferred to another hospital to have a triple bypass surgery.
    His surgery will be on Friday.
    Jean Marie
    Hi Jean Marie, I just saw this and I would have been praying for him. I will be praying for him now. I am so glad he is doing OK but I will pray that God will lead the doctors in helping him to get well. Love and prayer for you and him your friend, Patty

Post Thanks / Like
    Praise God! That's Good News! I've prayed for your brother.(((HUGS)))~Butterflyrose

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!