Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    Post Thanks / Like

Ray' funeral is Friday

First I want to thank all of you for your prayers for Ray and Candy and their family. Now comes one of the hardest parts saying goodbye until we get to Heaven with him and the rest of our loved ones. You know Ray's wife is Candy, his son Eric has a son Vincent and step son Aaron who has a new baby girl Violet, his daughter Cherie and her son Beau. Please pray for all of them and the grandchildren have never lost anyone so close but Praise God they are all Christians so they know where grandpa is. There will be a lot of the family traveling to Tn from Ky, Ohio and Va please pray for safety for us. It means so very much to know I can open my heart to all of you and you will listen, pray and be an encouragement as you already have. Thank you and God bless you all for your concern and kindness love you all Winnie

Post Thanks / Like
    Prayers for Ray's whole family and a safe journey for those that have to travel for the funeral.
    God Bless

Post Thanks / Like
    Winnie my Dear Friend, I so wish I had the words to express how I feel. How is Candy doing, Tomorrow my morning will have a special Rosary & Prayer for Ray, Candy and all of his Family & Friends. Those on the Road will be a special Prayer for Safety. Winnie you our Ct Famil, wey are all Thinking & Prayers said as we Walk with God Rays { Memorial Place}. God Bless You Candy and See You Ray --Later we will meet

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Winnie2013 View Post
    First I want to thank all of you for your prayers for Ray and Candy and their family. Now comes one of the hardest parts saying goodbye until we get to Heaven with him and the rest of our loved ones. You know Ray's wife is Candy, his son Eric has a son Vincent and step son Aaron who has a new baby girl Violet, his daughter Cherie and her son Beau. Please pray for all of them and the grandchildren have never lost anyone so close but Praise God they are all Christians so they know where grandpa is. There will be a lot of the family traveling to Tn from Ky, Ohio and Va please pray for safety for us. It means so very much to know I can open my heart to all of you and you will listen, pray and be an encouragement as you already have. Thank you and God bless you all for your concern and kindness love you all Winnie

Winnie I am so sorry to hear Ray has passed on. I will remember all of you in my prayers. At least you know where he is and you will be able to see him again someday. He is at peace now and in a better place too. Just remember all the happy times you all had with him and you will get thru all of this in time. You never have to forget him, always remember he is waiting for all of you to join him someday. Love to all of you and the little ones too, I will be thinking of you Friday your friend, Patty

Post Thanks / Like
    Winnie --I will pray. I understand and my heart goes out to all of you. Jesus comfort all of you and give you all --His peace.

Post Thanks / Like
    So sorry, prayers being said for traveling mercies, comfort, and peace. That can be an exhausting time, may God lift them up and give them strength. In Jesus's name, Amen.

Post Thanks / Like
    Praying for all the families. Sending (((HUGS))) to you and my heartfelt sympathy.~Butterflyrose~

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

Post Thanks / Like
    Winnie, so sorry to hear of your loss. I will pray for strength and comfort for everyone, as well as travel mercies. Trust in the Lord. He will sustain you.

Post Thanks / Like
    So sorry for your loss. Those we love don't go away...they walk beside us everyday. Treasure the memories...praying for comfort and peace in the days ahead.

Post Thanks / Like
    Winnie, I am so sorry for the family's loss. My heart and prayers go out to everyone. Ray is never far away, he will always be in everyone's heart. One day you all will see him again and Ray will be waiting with open arms. God Bless everyone. xoxoxo Lynda