Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Hey

Post Thanks / Like

Hey

I got some bad news, everyone. Shirley my neighbor passed away yesterday at 1:30 pm. It is hard to accept that she is gone. It don't feel real. But she isn't hurting more. I just hope she was right with the Lord. I didn't if she was or not. Please pray for her family and her husband.

2. Thanks Susan2014 thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I am so sorry to hear of the loss of Shirley. She is with the Lord now, he is very forgiving, if that is what you meant. Prayers will go out to her family during this difficult time.

Roe

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm sorry Arlene. I know she was a good friend of yours.
    Jean Marie

Post Thanks / Like
    Prayers will be going up for her family.

Post Thanks / Like
    Arlene I did'nt know Shirley but I knew she was a Good Friend to you two. My Prayers are with her Family & She is with God as God does not feel ill on how you think of Prayers etc. He's Forgiving of all People. Hope You are doing OK and Ive Prayed for you & Hubby everyday & Night. God will Heal your Hearts, you have Good Memories of her. Make a Lapghan for yourself in memory of her, Each time you use it she will smile down and keep you warm. God Bless

Susan2014 xoxoxoxo HUGS!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks everyone. Susan if I find the right Lapghan I will. That is a great idea. Thanks. Her funeral is today. Between 5 to 7 pm. I am trying to keep it together to be able to go. I will hang on all the days we ate the chocolates together. While we cry over a sad movies. Or drink hot chocolates on those cold days. Well I know God is a forgiving God. So I can only thinks she is at peace. She is not sick no more. Thanks for all the prayers.

Post Thanks / Like
    I am so sorry to hear of your friend's passing. But you are right she is not hurting anymore and she is in a better place. Just think of all the good memories you had together and she will always live in your heart. Patty

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Patty, I know she not hurting no more. But it hurts so bad. I can't quit crying. She was as close as an Aunt. But I will take your advice. Hold onto the good memories we had together. Thanks.