Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2

Post Thanks / Like

worms and gross things

Is anyone else sick of seeing those icky worms and bugs that might be in us. I don't mind the other advertisements. But I wish they would quit these. I am thankful for this site. But Those really get to me. Anyone else or am I the only one.

2. Likes cheri54, MeerKat liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh i agree with you. Those are so gross.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Susie Ann, me too I can't read the articles. bc I can't get past the pictures. It's really annoying to me the ads are bed bad enough but I don't think we need to be grossed out every time we turn around! Have gross free day love Winnie

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks girls

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Susie Ann;157217]Is anyone else sick of seeing those icky worms and bugs that might be in us. I don't mind the other advertisements. But I wish they would quit these. I am thankful for this site. But Those really get to me. Anyone else or am I the only one.[/QUOTE]

Honestly, I don't care for many of the ads (unless they are crochet related) that I see on any of the sites I visit. So I continually report them as either inappropriate, irrelevant or repetitive. I do understand that often allowing ads on sites helps keeps the cost down of running a website but if it is not relevant, no reason not to advise them.

Roe

Post Thanks / Like
    Can someone send me a computer desktop screen shot of the one you are talking about? I will send it to the admin to block the Google ad you are referring to. Email it to me at crochettalkhelp@gmail.com please.

Usually, the ads which are seen are based on something which has been searched on your computer through the search engines. I know no one likes to see the ads in general, but it is what allows the site to be free for everyone.

Please send me a screen shot of the gross ad you are referring to and I will email the information on to the admin. Please and thank you!
    Last edited by Barbara G.; 01-25-2015 at 05:20 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    I under stand about needing the ads. I don't mind any except those two. One is a whole bunch of long worms in a metal pan. The other one is a small moist bug inside another and it says this could be in your stomach. I don't know how to do it but if I can figure it out --I will. Thanks a lot.