Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

January 2015 Granny Squares Photos - Official Thread To Show Off Your Squares!

Here is the official thread to post the January 2015 granny squares you receive from your partners! We all like to see what each of you receive!

Thanks for sharing with the members of the forums!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry ladies I'm late in sending, they will be going out in mail tomorrow. Thank you for your squares they are all lovely. will post photo soon. Sharon

The town of West Chester, in Cincinnati, Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Everyone!

I will post photos of all of the squares I receive for January and February when I get home from vacation. I can't wait to see them!! I hope all of you who I sent January squares to received them. I'm anxious to see everyone's squares!
    ~~ Hugs, Jo
    A Travelling Baehr Gathers No Moss!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hope to see some of your photos of granny squares you received!

Post Thanks / Like

Jan 2015 aquares rec'd

Here are the squares I rec'd for Jan 2015. I am late posting them but here they are now....January 2015 Granny Squares Photos - Official Thread To Show Off Your Squares!-dsc06818-recd-sharono-jan-2015-jpgJanuary 2015 Granny Squares Photos - Official Thread To Show Off Your Squares!-dsc06820-recd-robyn-jan-2015-jpgJanuary 2015 Granny Squares Photos - Official Thread To Show Off Your Squares!-dsc06821-recd-susan136-jan-2015-jpgJanuary 2015 Granny Squares Photos - Official Thread To Show Off Your Squares!-dsc06822-recd-lynda-fey-jan-2015-jpgJanuary 2015 Granny Squares Photos - Official Thread To Show Off Your Squares!-dsc06823-recd-winnie-oct-2014-jpg Thank you Sharon for the mug holder. I love it. Patty/redhead

PS I have the strangest feeling I had already posted these somewhere else......
    Last edited by redhead; 03-07-2015 at 08:23 AM.

6. Thanks Barbara G. thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Feb squares rec'd

Here is the squares I have rec'd for Feb 2015:January 2015 Granny Squares Photos - Official Thread To Show Off Your Squares!-recd-feb-2015-jpgThis month is very confusing to me. I have these names: (Craftysahm), (Lynda Fey), (Joyyy), (SharonO) and (Susan136). I did not have (winnie2013) but I got a square from Winnie and I got a square from joyyy and susan136,
    So far that's it. I can't swear that I didn't get all the squares I got names for but It looks like I didn't get 3 squares maybe. If they were mailed I think I didn't get them. I know that things happen and we can't meet the deadline always. Just wanted to let you know. Love, Patty/redhead. Please let me know if you all got a square from me. I love the valentine card Joyyy. Love, Patty/redhead

The town of West Chester, in Cincinnati, Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Everyone!
    I am back from vacation and, as I promised, I'm posting pics of the January squares I received.

January 2015 Granny Squares Photos - Official Thread To Show Off Your Squares!-054-susan-grabinski-susan136-jan-2015-jpg From Susan Grabinski (susan136)
    January 2015 Granny Squares Photos - Official Thread To Show Off Your Squares!-055-linda-hughes-winnie-jan-2015-jpg From Linda Hughes (winnie)
    January 2015 Granny Squares Photos - Official Thread To Show Off Your Squares!-056-lynda-forrester-lynda-fey-jan-2015-jpg From Lynda Forrester (Lynda Fey)
    January 2015 Granny Squares Photos - Official Thread To Show Off Your Squares!-057-robyn-meredith-joyyyy-january-2015-jpg From Robyn Meredith (joyyyy)

I love all of them!!! I am always amazed that I never get duplicates. Thank you ladies for your beautiful work!!!

~~ Big Hugs, Jo
    A Travelling Baehr Gathers No Moss!!