Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  1
    Post Thanks / Like

Grandson is doing better

I want to thank everyone for their prayers. I heard from my son today. They took my grandson to Cincinnati for his checkup and stuff and the doctor said that since being on the new medication he has improved and still improving. He went from 11 pounds the last time up to 15 pounds now. It is improving the strength of his bones. It is still too early yet to determine how strong they will get. He has to go 1 to 2 times a month right now and then every 2 months then 1 to 2 times a year until the drug is completely approved which they are saying could be as soon as the first part of next year. God is so awesome. What a blessing He has given us. He has given us a chance to have our little angel around for a lot longer. Thank you Heavenly Father for answered prayer. I love you so much. Thank you all so much for your prayers. I love each and every one of you. It is so wonderful to have such great friends like you who will pray for each other and care for each other. God bless each of you.

2. Thanks Susan2014 thanked for this post
    Likes MaryK liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    That is just wonderful and encouraging news about your little grandson. Prayers will still be there for him as he continues to improve.

May God bless this little angel and his family.

Roe

Post Thanks / Like
    Sonnetta, I am so glad to hear from you about your Grandson, I have thought of him often and wondered how he was doing. That is such wonderful news that he is doing better.

Post Thanks / Like
    Sonnetta Im glad to hear from you. So happy Prayers are helping Our Angel of CT... He is doing good and our Prayers will help. Parents are in need of help back 'N'Forth WOW I dont remember if they have other children..sorry !. How far do they live from you. Im jotting this info down so I dont have to ask. How are you Gramma, hanging in & Praying I know, Hooking on some thing pretty ???

Prayers & Best Wishes

Susan2014

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Sonnetta, I'm so glad this little guy is so much better:-). Our God really is an awesome God!!! Prayers will continue for this precious one!!! Love Winnie

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Susan2014 View Post
    Sonnetta Im glad to hear from you. So happy Prayers are helping Our Angel of CT... He is doing good and our Prayers will help. Parents are in need of help back 'N'Forth WOW I dont remember if they have other children..sorry !. How far do they live from you. Im jotting this info down so I dont have to ask. How are you Gramma, hanging in & Praying I know, Hooking on some thing pretty ???

Prayers & Best Wishes

Susan2014
    Hi Susan, My son lives about 40 minutes from me so it don't take long to get to him. He also has a little girl Adrianna who is very healthy Praise the Lord. I am doing fine. Still trying to get over my cold. The doctor said I have Bronchitis so I have a breathing machine and have to do breathing treatments every 6 hours and am on antibiotics. Right now working on a Barbie dress. I do a lot of different crafts so I work on one type for awhile then go to another so I don't lose concentration and get bored. I am just feeling so blessed because our little angel is doing so well. Sure made my day when I heard it.

8. Thanks Susan2014 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Gosh such Blessings going your way. Adiranna is a pretty name for a little girl. Hope our Li'l Guy gets stronger everyday. so close , aaah! now I can rest a wee bit, I feel so sad when Granparents are so far from their Grand Kids. Barbie dress's Ive done a few years ago for me as no little girls to give to. I should do & dress my Orphan Dolls i pick up to fix & dress to Donate to Group Homes etc. Your a Talented crafter, God Bless you and Your Family. Prayers allways Susan2014

Post Thanks / Like
    PRAISE THE LORD!!!! I am almost in tears! So glad to hear this wonderful news. God is so good. I love to hear about answered prayers. I will continue to pray for Caiden and his family. That includes you, my friend. God bless. xoxox

Post Thanks / Like
    Glad he is doing better. God Bless