Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
    Post Thanks / Like

Update on move to Geaogia

Well been here 2 months, my daughter couldn't find an apartment in Dahlonega so she rented a place in Dawsonville. I quit unpacking my boxes because soon as it warms up I am moving out of here. The people are very unfriendly, and the only one that was friendly wants to come over everyday, 2 or 3 times a day. That ads up to 6 or 7 hours a day I don't mind company but this is rediculous. I am use to living in the country and use to being by myself and she is smothering me to death. My poor dog is having a nervous breakdown. She isn't use to all the noise of an apartment. So instead of moving into an apartment in Dahlonega I think I will rent a house. I so wanted to live in an apartment on the square but with BooBoo I don't think I can. I am going to take her to the vet to see if he can give her something so she will calm down. If I leave her she tears everything up. OI hope Dahlonega is better. This pace the traffic is terrible.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Meerkat, I am sorry your move is a flop and so disappointing. I hope something works out for you soon. Love ya, Patty

Post Thanks / Like
    Meerkat praying you find just the right place. How long is your lease?

Post Thanks / Like
    MeerKat Im sadden to hear this and Boo-Boo give him my Loving hug and scratch. Hope you find a comfy place & your friend never learned...your a sweet person. Prayers to you. Susan2014

Post Thanks / Like
    Janice, I am so sorry to hear this!!! I'm sure the Lord will help you find a better place where you can be happy with BooBoo. I will continue to pray for you but will now add a prayer for a new place (house) for you where you can have peace and quiet and company when you want it. Love Winnie

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks everyone for your thoughts and prayers. I signed a years lease but I can't stay here that long. I will gladly give up the deposit to get away from here.
    I worry so much about BooBoo she just isn't the same happy dog she was. She has bitten me twice when I tried to pick her up and will growl at me. She never acted like that before. I think it was a big adjustment for her living out in the country where it was peaceful and quiet. She barks a every little noise she hears. I have an appointment to take her to the Vet tomorrow to see if he can't give her something to settle her down. I worry so much about her.
    Thanks again everyone.

Post Thanks / Like
    Praying the perfect place will come available. I was hoping things would settle down for you and you could have some peace and contentment. Hang in there --it will happen.

8. Likes Susan2014 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am sure it will turn out better. I am the impatient type. But I worry the most about BooBoo. She doesn't understand why people she loved isn't there anymore. She constantly wants my attention and I just can't give it all the time. Especially when my back is hurting so bad. I will be glad when I get my shot in my neck and most of the pain will go away.

Post Thanks / Like
    BooBoo things will be better you doggie pray and all will go better soon. Janice your a good mommie to him and dont you fret either. Pray will get you Both thru this turmoil your in. We all are sending Prayers BooBoo MEOW MEOW from Kitty Cats