Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 Last
    Post Thanks / Like

Urgent request/Ray

Well my bro in law Ray was in rehab after his brain surgery which was on 11-17-14 but he has taken a bad turn the past 24 hrs. He has water on the brain and on last Fri they put a shunt in to drain the water it seemed to be fine until late yesterday. My sil Candy sent me a text that they called a code blue on him and took him to trauma ICU he was unresponsive and having seizures!! They had to put him in a drug induced coma and put him on a ventilator she said they are doing cat scans soon. Please pray for Ray and Candy she has always been my best friend and Ray was my husbands best friend since they were 4 yrs old!! Thank you so much I really appreciate it!!! Love Winnie

2. Thanks Susan2014 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    My dear friend Winnie, Praying as we chat. Im so sorry But Prayers for a Miracle is allways said till !. Hope you take Care of you.
    Just nothing to say is there. How is SIL doing. Some one with her. My senior brain cant remember how far away from you is he.
    Ray please remember MIRACLES do happen, your in my Prayers. Susan2014

( Winnie my Dad passed in about 1964 when oldest son was 3 --He had Water on Brain, He fought like a Tiger.) So Miss Daddy-- Erle .

Post Thanks / Like
    Please know that prayers are going out for both Ray and Candy. The power of prayer can be strong at times and just knowing that people are there for them and also for you will help.

May God bless.

Roe

Post Thanks / Like
    Winnie, I'm sending out prayers of healing for Ray. May his doctors be guided in treating him. May his brain be healed.

Shelley

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you so much Shelley it means everything to know people are praying for Ray and Candy. I haven't heard any news this afternoon or evening. They are in Chattanooga hospital now but they live in Dayton Tn. Thank you love Winnie

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Susan I don't have any news hope to hear something before long!! I definitely believe in miracles have seen plenty with my husband and my sister especially!! Thank you so much for your prayers for Ray and for Candy they have one grown daughter and one grown son plus 3 grandchildren. I'm just praying so hard for his healing and for wisdom grace and peace for Candy. Thank you for caring love you Winnie

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Roe I haven't heard anything new! I'm so thankful their children were there for their mom and the grandkids too!! Candy has pretty much been at the hospital and then rehab all this time by herself bless her heart. I would have been there in a heartbeat if I could have but I know she knows that. They are very special Christian people and very compassionate. Thank you for your prayers they are needed and appreciated. We just gone back from having dinner it is my daughter and her son, my oldest grandsons, birthday today so glad I could spend some time with them :-). Thanks again love you Winnie

Post Thanks / Like
    Winnie, prayers are going up for Ray and Candy. Just said a prayer for them and will continue to do so.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you Sonnetta they really need prayers and I know they and I appreciate them!! Still praying for youi hope you are getting over your flu and feeling better. Take care love you Winnie

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Winnie2013 View Post
    Well my bro in law Ray was in rehab after his brain surgery which was on 11-17-14 but he has taken a bad turn the past 24 hrs. He has water on the brain and on last Fri they put a shunt in to drain the water it seemed to be fine until late yesterday. My sil Candy sent me a text that they called a code blue on him and took him to trauma ICU he was unresponsive and having seizures!! They had to put him in a drug induced coma and put him on a ventilator she said they are doing cat scans soon. Please pray for Ray and Candy she has always been my best friend and Ray was my husbands best friend since they were 4 yrs old!! Thank you so much I really appreciate it!!! Love Winnie
    So sorry to hear about this Winnie, I just read and will add my prayers too. I hope things go better for them soon.