Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  1
    Post Thanks / Like

My thanks to all who prayed for me when I found I had cancer.

This is probably not going to work...I haven't mastered the art of posting videos yet. But I am going to try. Patty

Sorry ...no luck!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Patty,

Sorry you are having trouble posting the video. Let me know if you need help again. Thanks!

3. Thanks redhead thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbara G. View Post
    Hello Patty,

Sorry you are having trouble posting the video. Let me know if you need help again. Thanks!
    Yes, I guess I do need help but not tonight .... I am tired and going to bed. I will check with you later. I have been watching the football games ( I am not very fond of sports...football and baseball, etc. ...any kind of ball games) but my son said he would like to watch them so I stayed and watched as long as I could, but, I am going to go to my bed and turn my TV on and probably go to sleep and turn it off sometime the night. My little dog (14, be 15 years in April) has been waking me up in the night and I haven't slept good lately because of him. I will check with you later and thanks for the offer to help me. XOXOXOXO Patty

5. Likes Susan2014 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good-Morning patty, hope you got some peaceful rest. Woof !. Hows your Furbaby, is he just like us older? Meow from my 2 Cats to have a peaceful day. Both of you are in my prayers. God Bless.

Susan2014

7. Thanks redhead thanked for this post