Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  2
    Post Thanks / Like

Booster chair - revamped!

Here is the booster chair I painted for my friend's little great grandson born not so long ago. I used this for my grandkids and it was a used one at that time and not very pretty either but I fixed that! I re-did it and wish I had done it long ago for mine! As you can see I followed thru with the Zoo theme that I used on the little Time Out Chair. I will do one more set of pictures so "stay tuned.. don't hang up yet!!....They will be the next posting. Love ya all , Patty Booster chair - revamped!-dsc06770-jpgBooster chair - revamped!-dsc06772-jpgBooster chair - revamped!-dsc06774-jpgBooster chair - revamped!-qjs-chair-jpg

2. Thanks Susan2014 thanked for this post
    Likes billiebob, cybarra liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Patty, you are one very talented lady! I just love everything you do!!

Shelley

4. Thanks redhead thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Patty you do such perfecto! work, just Lovely. Id like to have 1 for my GGS Ben 3 months the 27th of January. Mommie & daddy would love it. Need to stop at a Second hand shop 1st. Ty as we have 3 shop near us now. I wont be as magnificent as you But Im Gramma. Mommie is from Manila area so she didnt know what a bed, chair crib for Baby was like. help raise 7 Brothers& Sisters. She is an Angel (Dad murdered 1/1/2 yrs ago) so lost her baby. God is a Miracle Worker. Ty my Inspiration friend. Love & Prayers Susan2014

6. Thanks redhead thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Susan2014 View Post
    Patty you do such perfecto! work, just Lovely. Id like to have 1 for my GGS Ben 3 months the 27th of January. Mommie & daddy would love it. Need to stop at a Second hand shop 1st. Ty as we have 3 shop near us now. I wont be as magnificent as you But Im Gramma. Mommie is from Manila area so she didnt know what a bed, chair crib for Baby was like. help raise 7 Brothers& Sisters. She is an Angel (Dad murdered 1/1/2 yrs ago) so lost her baby. God is a Miracle Worker. Ty my Inspiration friend. Love & Prayers Susan2014
    Susan, I only cleaned up an old booster chair that had been sitting around here since my grandkids were little. It was a second hand one even then. I didn't build it.... just redecorated it. Thanks for your compliment ....Love ya, Patty