Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

Crochet Thread Angel

I am looking for an Angel pattern that I crocheted many years ago that I found in a magazine. I have searched all the Web sites and cannot find it. She had very beautiful large wings and a cone shaped dress that flared out at the bottom. she was probably about 10 inches tall and was crochet in several pieces. She also had a very simple halo attached and long flowing sleeves. If anyone has this pattern or one similar I would love to have it again. Also need to mention that she was starched when finished. Than You, Bonnie

Post Thanks / Like
    Bonnie,

Hello - I do not have any magazines with angel patterns. Hopefully someone else will be able to come up with something for you!

Do you remember the name of the magazine?

Post Thanks / Like
    I have found several thread angles on All Free Crochet.com and Free Craft Patterns.
    Maybe you can find it there. I have also been looking for a large, and have not found, a thread angle with pineapple design, oh well. Type in crochet angle patterns on the web and I am sure several will come up. Good Luck.......Connie

Post Thanks / Like
    Unfortunately not, but Thank you

Post Thanks / Like
    I have checked that site out and they do not have the pattern either. I have done everything but stand on my head looking for this pattern.

Post Thanks / Like

Thread Angel..

Quote Originally Posted by Bonniem View Post
    I have checked that site out and they do not have the pattern either. I have done everything but stand on my head looking for this pattern.
    I know what you mean....same for me since December...sorry...good luck.