Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  1

Thread: Crochet Motifs

Post Thanks / Like

2. Thanks cheri54 thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh my goodness...I cannot crochet from most charts unless filet crocheting, but I sure am going to try to learn....I have never seen so many beautiful and different patterns in one place ..I spent over an hour on this site , just drooling....Lucky for me , I have a friend who can crochet with these charts and I have picked out my xmas present for her to make me it she wants to.lol....I just have to do the pouty face and wine a little and voila....She is going to sit with me and help me to understand how to ...I do understand the symbles and what they mean...I am just not sure how to get started...I bought a craftsy class on how to and just have not watched it yet ,,,but look out when I do learn it ...This will be the site I go to for patterns....There is still hours and hours to look at.....Davena

5. Likes cheri54 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Davena, the Craftsy class is great. For me diagrams are so easy now that I learned them...I much prefer them to written out patterns now. Ola alaa, thanks for sharing...these are beautiful!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ola alaa View Post
    aren't they all just lovely...? too bad i can't read diagrams cause none of it's written in english...:o(

Post Thanks / Like
    You're welcome