Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    Post Thanks / Like

my son really needs prayer

Please pray for my son. His ex is giving him all kinds of problems. I can't really go into a lot of details but right now he is really being persecuted by her because he is a Christian. Please pray that the Lord will intervene soon. It is something that is not only hurting him but all of our family as well and we did nothing to her. The Lord knows what is happening and I believe He will step in to intervene and things will get better.

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh Sonnetta I'm so sad to hear this!! Im afraid I know all too well how "family" members can cause untold misery to a whole family. I am going through some tough times right now due to a family members sinful ways!!! All we can do is pray for Gods grace to help us to respond ( not react) in the right way. Our Heavenly Father knows we are but humans which is why he gives us the Holy Spirit to guide us in our daily lives. I pray for you and your family every day thank you for letting us know what you need prayers for it helps us as we pray for each other!! God bless you love Winnie

Post Thanks / Like
    My thoughts and prayers are definitely with him and you too. I will never understand why people act the way they do with family. Unfortunately, I can understand how hard it is since due to very personal reasons, I am no longer in contact with my moms' family, except for one aunt occasionally on her side and on my dads' side, I occasionally hear from the one remaining aunt on my dads' side. I once figured out, between the two family sides, I have about 60 relatives I have never met and probably never will. But with the grace of God, I am doing well, I have friends and neighbors who have now become my family.

Things have a habit of working out when you least expect it. Just believe in him!!!

Roe

Post Thanks / Like
    I will pray. God hears sometimes it takes time and that is hard. I have started to think that some people can't be happy unless they make trouble for someone and some people I think aren't happy unless their miserable and can complain about something.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you all so much. This is a very hard time but we are still remaining joyful because we know that God is in control. We never thought his ex would do something like this and say things that are not true. She told my son that I made her mad just talking about God or even mentioning His name or the word prayer. She said she wasn't ready for all this God stuff. It really hurt me to hear her say that. We are all praying for her and her family's salvation. we just never thought she would ever hurt our family this way. It is so wonderful to have such beautiful and special friends like you surrounding us. God has sure blessed me and my family with all of you. You are all very dear to my heart. If there is ever anything I can do for any of you please let me know. Thank you Heavenly Father for all these special people on crochet talk. Bless them and keep them safe and warm on this cold night. Please meet all their needs according to your will Amen

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't understand so many people believe they can say what ever they want. Which is ok as long as it is mean or spiteful. But than why do they get mad when we voice our opinion--I am really getting tired of that. God says in His Word--people do not like the light than their deeds are revealed. So when you talk about God maybe something makes her feel guilty or bad about herself. Hopefully in the end that will work on her and she will turn to the Lord.

Post Thanks / Like
    Sonnetta, I will keep sending up prayers. Sounds like she (the ex) has been under conviction by the Holy Spirit. Which in turn is causing her to lash out at the ones that are showing God light. We are battling the forces and principalities of evil which has hold of her now. Strong prayers and continued petitions on her behalf will help. Remember God is in control and His will be done! In Jesus's holy miracle working name I pray! Amen!

Post Thanks / Like
    I am praying prayers of peace(nothing missing, nothing broken) for you, your son and family.(HUGS)))~Butterflyrose~

`

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

Post Thanks / Like
    Our family knows all too well what your family is going through. Our son calls his ex "Satan." She calls herself a good Catholic. I see nothing Christian in her demeanor. She is nothing but cruel. How anyone that selfish can call herself God-fearing, I haven't a clue. I guess only God knows the answer to that. I'll put your family in my prayers. God bless your family and hang in there. We tell our son that it will get better.

Hugs,

Judy

Post Thanks / Like
    It seems that most of us have gone through the same things with our family relationships. It hurts. I'm sending out prayers of peace and understanding for all of you who are experiencing this in your families. Sometimes for us, it's not so much about the hurtful lashing out by others, but what's important is how we react and let it affect us. We can accept it with love and understanding, or we can let it destroy our hearts. I know it's easier said than done. We cannot force others to be the way we want them to be.

I'm going through the same kind of thing with my sister-in-law. We lost my dear brother three years ago to brain cancer, she was his wife. The hurtful words she said to my parents on New Year's Eve are shocking to us. Her attitude towards us is affecting our relationship with my niece who is 17. Still, we love my sister-in-law with all our hearts, even though it's difficult to believe our relationship with her can be healed. I think a lot of the cause is her anger that is still there from losing my brother. Sometimes, there's a lot of anger when we lose a loved one too soon.

I wish peace for you all.

Shelley