Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Thread: From mash52

Post Thanks / Like

From mash52

My husband goes this month to find out about his up coming surgeries. We still need you all prayers. He can barely walk. My husband goes numb from the waist down when he tries to walk. He is to go on the 23rd of this month to talk to a Neurologist. He goes on the 7th to talk to the Dr about his clogged arteries. He will have surgery for that too. Don't know when, yet. Or which one will be first. We need your prayer for him and for our financial situation. To help us through what my husband got to go through in the months to come.

Post Thanks / Like
    My thoughts and prayers are with you and your husband during this time. May the love and support of friends and family help you.

Roe

Post Thanks / Like
    This and above is from mash52/Arlene Smith

Yes, He has deteriorating disc, some kind of spots on his spine, sciatic nerve damage in his back. So, now he can barely stand up or walk. I have to push him in a wheel chair at the VA now. He goes numb from the waist down when he tries to walk. We are having it really rough right now. Back and forth to the VA. I am trying to crochet stuff to sell. But where I live. Crochet work isn't to popular. So, I have to try to sell it online, some how. I am trying to stay healthy. My left knee is bad. Wants to hurt a lot. Trying to do everything with a cracked knee cap is to easy. I try to keep my pain to myself. And not let my husband see me in pain. Just please keep us in your prayers.

Post Thanks / Like
    So very sorry Arlene to hear this??? Jean did she have you put this on CT??? Must really be bad?? Thanks for helping her & hubby. Prayers allways. Susan2014

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Susan2014 View Post
    So very sorry Arlene to hear this??? Jean did she have you put this on CT??? Must really be bad?? Thanks for helping her & hubby. Prayers allways. Susan2014
    Hi Susan,
    No, she didn't. She sent me a private message and I thought I should let everybody know. I know sometimes people want things to stay private but I thought it was o.k. to put this on. Maybe I should've asked Arlene first.
    Jean Marie

6. Likes Susan2014 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Arlene --I am sorry sorry to hear this--your both in my prayers.

Post Thanks / Like
    I also chat with her, not in last few weeks as of my Home caring. Arlene is very sweet & would say its fine and Thanks for doing that. You Care and she know that. You & Hubby & Arlene & Hubby are in my prayers each Evening ( Friends List of names & 1 for All my Online friends

Susan2014

Post Thanks / Like
    I wish him good health
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Will pray for everyone. So rough when you have pain. I pray everyone will find relief for their pain and health problems. May surgeries be successful with quick recoveries. God loves you and so do I!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you Jean Marie for posting the news on Arlene and her husband. I know they have had a hard time. I will continue to pray for them. I pray The Lord will guide the doctors on the diagnosis and treatments for both of them. Hugs Winnie